Brad Kaaya's Freshman Highlights

My favorite pass, is at the 4:22 mark. Throwing a dart, and throwing it high for Clive to go up and get it, perfect pass imo.

Advertisement
great job by Coley to discover and seal this kid's recruiting then molding him to be a great ACC QB.

and gutsy call by Golden to name him the starter.

if you deny that, you are not a Cane fan.

Those highlights almost brought tears to me eyes lmfao. Kayaa is special and wow are Dorsett and Walford going to be missed. Kayaa throws a beautiful deep ball. My favorite throw was against duke on fourth down in the rain while being hit he throws a perfect pass to the back of the end zone for a touchdown. Exceptional pass.

Last edited:
I wonder how he's going to peform with the top three receivers and 20 TD's gone.

Hopefully Beard can get the best out of Herb and Coley.

That's what I was thinking.. 5 of the touchdowns were to people other than Dorsett, duke, and Walford. Going to be interesting who picks up the stick. He won't have someone like Dorsett who was open almost every down by at least 2-3 steps. Granted I know Brad will learn a lot this off season but we are losing pretty much all the fire power from last year

Advertisement
Like watching your kid grow up right in front of you....All the greatness to wind up in the Duck Quack Bowl..

Kid has so much talent. Have to believe he'll have more zip on the ball with a full year of S&C.

It's a set of highlights and is only half the story. He certainly made some great throws anyone would be proud of, but at other times he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn while looking like he was auditioning for the riverdance back there.

Advertisement
The best part is that he knows he has a ton of work to do. After FSU adjusted and flipped coverages on him, basically the rest of our opponents followed suit. He (and Coley) need to work on beating zone coverages. Kaaya has to get A LOT stronger in his lower body. He should basically be practicing in a sandpit the entire Spring and Summer so that he can improve his ability to climb and go laterally. He was essentially a fixed target for defenses at times.

Really excited to see him put it all together.

The best part is that he knows he has a ton of work to do. After FSU adjusted and flipped coverages on him, basically the rest of our opponents followed suit. He (and Coley) need to work on beating zone coverages. Kaaya has to get A LOT stronger in his lower body. He should basically be practicing in a sandpit the entire Spring and Summer so that he can improve his ability to climb and go laterally. He was essentially a fixed target for defenses at times.

Really excited to see him put it all together.

Igualmente Lu!

I see great things ahead, and I love his demeanor, he knows he has to get better.

Kid is amazing. This staff is incompetent. If you would have told me we would get that level of qb play with the talent we had coming back, I would have forecasted a playoff run. Smdh.

Advertisement
Back