Brad Kaaya's Freshman Highlights

Advertisement
Drives home the fact that a better game plan (strike that - any non moronic game plan) beats Nebraska. Plus the same first half game plan for FSU (not that some adjustments and change ups wouldn't have been helpful) but hiding in the closet for the entire 2nd half and this would have been an entirely different season. Kaaya has to be kicking himself for not picking USC.

Missed his best throw of the year, IMO. Against VT...early 3rd down, LB free right in his face, hits Duke w/an absolutely perfect throw. First play of the highlight below:

[video=youtube;U3PGvPkBqUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3PGvPkBqUQ[/video]

Advertisement
Agreed. That throw in that situation was what you'd HOPE to see from your starting NFL QB. That was an amazing play.
Missed his best throw of the year, IMO. Against VT...early 3rd down, LB free right in his face, hits Duke w/an absolutely perfect throw. First play of the highlight below:

I wonder how he's going to peform with the top three receivers and 20 TD's gone.

Hopefully Beard can get the best out of Herb and Coley.

Advertisement

One of my favorite plays from that game was actually one that didn't happen. It was the Brad Kaaya pass to a streaking Philip Dorsett that had he caught it, would have been 6 easily but PD never really looked for the ball. It was a perfect throw by Kaaya that would have dropped right into Dorsett's hands. I wanted Miami to beat VT by 50 that night.

**** man up 23-7 vs FSU and were playing good ball at that point in the season, how does it all collapse in 30 minutes

Gotta work on those play action fakes out of the shotgun, his placement is elite, we gotta be quicker on offense especially with most of our o-line gone

**** man up 23-7 vs FSU and were playing good ball at that point in the season, how does it all collapse in 30 minutes

As well as we had played, there was a sequence towards the end of the 2nd quarter (I believe) where we settled for FG attempts (missed one too?) and Berrios couldn't come down with a TD that would've been huge and put F$U in a bigger hole. Though we were up going into the half, those several possessions gave me a bad feeling.

Advertisement
Coley was a step ahead of FSU's defense the entire 1st half.. In typical Golden form, FSU made adjustments and we didn't..

It's really frustrating because we don't really know where to point fingers.. Is it Golden telling Coley to try and play conservative and run out the clock? Is it Coley, who had no answers for the adjustments made by FSU? Even NO'D, called a Great 1st half, the D played aggressive attacking FSU, but again in the typcal Golden Era we didn't make 2nd half adjustments to FSU's

Geez Clive was a beast. And how the **** did we lose that FSU game.

Advertisement
Coley was a step ahead of FSU's defense the entire 1st half.. In typical Golden form, FSU made adjustments and we didn't..

It's really frustrating because we don't really know where to point fingers.. Is it Golden telling Coley to try and play conservative and run out the clock? Is it Coley, who had no answers for the adjustments made by FSU? Even NO'D, called a Great 1st half, the D played aggressive attacking FSU, but again in the typcal Golden Era we didn't make 2nd half adjustments to FSU's

Geez Clive was a beast. And how the **** did we lose that FSU game.

Coley took the foot off the gas, FSU dropped a lot in coverage after we destroyed that secondary in the first half, a lot of zone, so we gave the ball to our best player in duke, he wasnt getting any penetration, should have switched back to being more aggressive we didnt, i instead we gave the ball back to a running game that wasnt working and thats what ultimately killed us, i know golden has some final say in some things

Screen pass to Duke vs UNC might be my favorite plan of the year. Just well executed and beautiful to watch.

Highlights how much of a beast Walford was and how crazy of a deep threat Dorsett was

Advertisement
Back