Brad Kaaya

He's good, but he was nervous at the end. We need him to be a killer from here on out.

I want to blame the coaching because we should have been in attack mode from start to finish with Kaaya. We have unbelievable weapons on offense.

Advertisement
4th and 9 and throws into triple coverage.
I say this not to bash the kid but just to highlight his erratic play as we would expect from a true freshman.

I honestly feel bad for Kaaya...he deserves a **** of a lot better coaching staff than this.

We are going to end up wasting this kid. It's inevitable when you combine a coaching staff this horrible with an administration this inept.

Yup. If he makes that catch, that could be the knockout. But, his effort was there and he almost brought it in.

Big time players make big time plays in big time games

Advertisement
Feel bad for Kaaya because of the coaching?

He could have made plays to win the game and didn't. Does he need a coach to go on the field with him and hold his hand?

Yup. If he makes that catch, that could be the knockout. But, his effort was there and he almost brought it in.

Big time players make big time plays in big time games

FSU had freshman players too, and they dropped some balls too. Their freshmen though made the plays. One reason recruiting is so crucial.

He played well. Not sure what's up with all of the batted balls though. A 6'4" QB should not have 5 batted balls in a game. Also he got nervous and conservative in the 2nd half. He's got talent though for sure

Advertisement
Just hope he stays here. He could really be doing much better playing for UCLA or USC. Why he came clear across the country to play for a meh ACC program amazes me...and a lot of WC sports writers.

Just hope he stays here. He could really be doing much better playing for UCLA or USC. Why he came clear across the country to play for a meh ACC program amazes me...and a lot of WC sports writers.
he wouldnt play a a snap this year and would have to beat out Rosen after that ....not sure he starts at either school

Can ppl stop saying he was off in the second half?

We only threw on 3rd down or 2nd and long. It was easy for Fsu to send blitz and keep the outside pressuring. And also disrupted any groove he was building

Advertisement
FSU saw and adjusted to something at halftime. Idk if his passes were coming out low and during halftime they told them to keep there hands up and bat balls down but it felt like every other pass was swated

Did I say it was his fault? **** off.

I don't give a **** if he is a freshman or a senior. It's game night and you have to perform. Nobody gets a free pass from criticism.

Advertisement
Berrios is a freshman playing on a recovered torn ACL from Jan of this year. If anyone gets a pass, he does.

Advertisement
Back