Brad Kaaya

Can't wait to see Kaaya when he gets some lower body strength. Dude should be in the squat rack and rocking deadlifts the entire off-season. Wear a weighted vest and work solely on explosiveness. He only needs to be quick within a 10 by 8 yard rectangle. The rest of the QB mobility is overrated. Right now, because he's ONLY a **** True Frosh, he struggles with basic movements like climbing the pocket and sliding. He'll get much stronger and looser. That will help a lot.

Lu, it's funny you say that, his high school program and coach( Ed Croson) has a philosophy that kids at that stage shouldn't be lifting all the heavy and their strength-and-conditioning regimen is more based on flexibility and stuff. I really do think his physical upside is ahead of him....

Advertisement
People like to kill Coley but he found the kid and he is not the reason why this team has under performed. The issues fall squarely on Folden and Doritos.

I'm not sure if you know this but the offense and defense can both be bad. The offense currently ranks 126 in 3rd and 72 in RZ. 58 in total O and 59 in scoring. Those are horrible stats no matter how bad the D is. Coley needs to go too unless he shows major improvement.

Calm down man. Coley is working with a true frosh. More than half of the third down mistakes have come from Kaaya. Either the wrong read, bad throw, or a little impatient. That's all signs to youth. But the ceiling is incredible.

Also, Coley found Kaaya. Coley and no one else. Recruited him, sold him, and closed him. Without Kaaya, we are probably 2-5 today. Let that sink in for a minute.

People like to kill Coley but he found the kid and he is not the reason why this team has under performed. The issues fall squarely on Folden and Doritos.

I'm not sure if you know this but the offense and defense can both be bad. The offense currently ranks 126 in 3rd and 72 in RZ. 58 in total O and 59 in scoring. Those are horrible stats no matter how bad the D is. Coley needs to go too unless he shows major improvement.

I love the boy, but I also think Ryan showed he's ready to come back and start against V Tech and FSPoo. I like his development, but I dont want him to end the year with 20 interceptions. Hes not ready for them. Ryan finds open recievers with ease.

Your post makes me think you are on some serious drugs.

200_s.gif

The following quote about the 79 yard pass to Dorsett was posted on State of the U:

“I saw in presnap the safety was low he bit on the run fake; we run the ball a lot out of 22 the safety came up and I knew I had Phillip I knew I was about to get hit so I put some air under it and let Phillip run under it.”

When was the last time we had a QB you even THOUGHT was dissecting a play like this? Anticipating coverage, understanding the correct attach strategy, and then execute with a purpose once the play is in progress. Enjoy what we are seeing, guys.

Great quote and description. At the stadium I saw Dorsett break open and assumed it would be a touchdown. Not until watching the tape last night did I realize how quickly Kaaya was forced to release the ball. The replay displayed that he timed and arched it perfectly.

Kaaya is the highlight of any recent season, along with Duke's arrival in 2012. Jim Grobe was raving about Kaaya on the telecast, and using it as deflection of all the fan complaints.

He senses pressure and slides just enough, creating a mini pocket. Not a strength but hardly a major liability. I would say he's already superior to Tannehill in that regard, although that's not saying much.

Mistakes will be there. I expect Virginia Tech will bait Kaaya several times, and forced throws will find their way to danger territory. We need to get lucky on those plays, and not have Fuller manage a pick six.

Advertisement
Obviously you only focus on one stat the entire game. Passing yards?? Really bra??? He also has the most interceptions in the ACC. We cant beat a really good team like FSPoo with multiple turnovers. All im saying is if dude ****'s up we need to try Ryan. Golden and all you fair weather fans show to much love to these guys and keep them in after 4 turnovers. I want to win not compete!!!

Obviously you only focus on one stat the entire game. Passing yards?? Really bra??? He also has the most interceptions in the ACC. We cant beat a really good team like FSPoo with multiple turnovers. All im saying is if dude ****'s up we need to try Ryan. Golden and all you fair weather fans show to much love to these guys and keep them in after 4 turnovers. I want to win not compete!!!

He doesn't have the most INTs in the ACC...nice try homie.

/negged

Stupid-You-sound-stupid-GIF.gif

Advertisement
See these are the UM fans that are Portrayed to the World. Ignorant. Incompetent. Only watch ESPN for a hour a day and are experts. Kaaya has been better than anyone has expected. He's a True Frosh that arrived in June and is leading the ACC is TD's and Yards with FCS coaching. He's far from being Mobile but he will become stronger and more agility through S&C.

Advertisement
Back