Brad Kaaya is a good QB (Mods dont delete i'm rewording)

CaneFam305

Redshirt Freshman
but he is not yet the best QB in a decade or since Dorsey. Give the kid time before we start putting this levels of pressure on to him because if he doesnt live up to it the same ones who loves him now will hate him.

Let him play and develop and grow up, hes not there yet. I remember we were praising Jacory Harris the same way and then we turned our backs on him like he was a black sheep. For the record Jacory Harris had a solid UM career as QB and didnt deserve half of the criticism and hatred being thrown his way.

He had one bad season which was his Junior year, his freshman, sophomore, and Senior year were pretty good actually. I just dont want to see us go down the same road with kaaya. Support him for being our QB and for what he is doing at this moment, not because of some distant fantasy about how he is the best since this person or that person, its not fair to him and honestly it's weird coming from grown men.

/ again mods dont delete, i am just trying to bring up a friendly discussion among fellow Canes. No need to attack and no need to delete a harmless thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back