Brad Kaaya Highlights (Every Career TD)

Advertisement
Kaaya had a good season behind a terrible oline this year 62% 3553 yards 28 td 7 ints.

Remind you this is the type of play we're getting **** near every play during our 4 game skid with our oline. I don't care who you put back there they played as bad as any Miami offensive line I have ever seen

Look at Linder smfh...

https://mobile.twitter.com/emanueleaddondi/status/819942232077856768/video/1

[

Last edited:
Notice how many of the tds are while either being hit or about to be hit. He threw well under pressure for most of his career but this past season our oline was especially bad particular the guard and center play. No qb can succeed when you're getting pressure up the middle that often. There's no pocket to step into

Linder and McDermott have no business being at Miami. Best OL was Isadora

Advertisement
The 2014 fsu game will haunt me until the day I die. I can't watch his highlights from that game

That's a very impressive highlights tape - lots of NFL throws that scouts will drool over.

I think it's clear that he just didn't pick up Richt's system. He was much more decisive as a Freshman and Sophmore. You can really see the Manning comparisons there - he even climbs into the pocket a little bit. Last year, not so much.

Couple of OT takeaways - I forgot how good Walford and Dorsett were here.

Also our uniforms have improved out of sight. Those last Nike offerings were an abomination, so were the Adidas feathers things. Love that we're back to a classic look where you can turn on the tv and think "Oh yeah, Miami are playing".

Kaaya had a good season behind a terrible oline this year 62% 3553 yards 28 td 7 ints.

Remind you this is the type of play we're getting **** near every play during our 4 game skid with our oline. I don't care who you put back there they played as bad as any Miami offensive line I have ever seen

Look at Linder smfh...

[

No doubt our OL struggled but the problem was made worse by Kaaya having no mobility. Did you watch the Falcons game yesterday? Matt Ryan was no Michael Vick, but was able to move around and get passes off. Brad Kaaya has 0 mobility in the pocket, which made things hard for our OL.

The 2014 fsu game will haunt me until the day I die. I can't watch his highlights from that game
Add this year's game as a cherry on top. 2014 left me in shambles. Couldn't leave my seat for like 30 min after the game. Cleanup crew kicked me and a friend out.

Advertisement
For those saying he was more decisive as a Frosh and Soph, it's more to do with play structure and playcall. Everything was highly structured by Coley or 4-vert, which isn't exactly a difficult read. It's why, as I've said, when Coley would run out of his scripted bullets, we'd go into a shell offensively.

Look at Linder smfh...

[

No doubt our OL struggled but the problem was made worse by Kaaya having no mobility. Did you watch the Falcons game yesterday? Matt Ryan was no Michael Vick, but was able to move around and get passes off. Brad Kaaya has 0 mobility in the pocket, which made things hard for our OL.

Matt Ryan was working the pocket as much when he was in college. You can't really move around the pocket when your center in guard are getting thrown back into you within 1.5 secs. Watch Ryan's college tape. He's just as much of a statute except for two td passes where he moved out of the pocket. Difference is his oline didn't get pushed around.

Look at Linder smfh...

[

Matt Ryan was working the pocket as much when he was in college. You can't really move around the pocket when your center in guard are getting thrown back into you within 1.5 secs. Watch Ryan's college tape. He's just as much of a statute except for two td passes where he moved out of the pocket. Difference is his oline didn't get pushed around.

Yeah the 1 frame I remember of matt ryan at Bc where he did move around the pocket is where he had a play action fake roll out, scrambled a little and threw it to the other side of the field

Advertisement
Back