Brad Kaaya go or stay next season ?

Do Brad go or stay next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't want him to stay but I think he shot himself in the foot with this stretch of losses. I think he stays.

Drafted #1 by a team that's already hoping to tank in 2017 in order to get the 1st overall pick in 2018.

Advertisement
HONESTLY WE'RE NOT THAT LUCKY THAT HE'LL LEAVE.

SO WE CAN HAVE A SCRAMBLING QB TO WIN GAMES FOR US. NO HE'S SELFISH AND HE'LL STAY TO LOSE ANOTHER 9 TO 10 GAMES IN A ROW NEXT YEAR.

He has to stay. So far, he has shown the NFL Scouts that he can hold a clipboard and has a case of Happy Feet. That's it. If he went this year, he'd be third string for the Browns, if he was lucky.

Of course, since the Dolphins have the worst luck in the history of football, they'll draft him.

The only way we get rid of Brad is to pull a Nancy Kerrigan
.......whhhhyyyyyy........wwwwhhhhhyyyy

Advertisement
No chance he goes. We'll finish this season 4-8, 5-7 at BEST and his only wins would be against Div 2 schools. The experts will tell him he'll probably go 3rd round at best, and he'll stay because he believes he has "potential."

I really, really, really hope I'm wrong, but that's what I see happening.

Wish he would, I had high hopes, but he lacks intestinal fortitude..or soft as Charmine...
Nothing else special....
Good luck Canes

Advertisement
Can we hope he transfers to another FCS school out west? That's where he would be most comfortable. There have to be at least twenty players on this team that SHOULD be on FCS teams. They are just overwhelmed in Div. 1. Sadly, I don't think we're getting kids that are much better for this broken-down program with its chit-for-brains coaching staff headed by a guy who's actually retired but is staying on and loafing for more money from our idiot administration that couldn't know a good hire if he dropped in their laps the way Coach L did.

You simply can't make stoopid chit like this up. Worst college and worst team EVER. It's like some silly TV sitcom that gets canceled after a month on the tube. Too stupid and silly to be believed.

Last edited:
Drafted?

He should be benched. His 3 year W/L record is atrocious. Who would want to invest in a quarterback that has proven to be a big loser?

I will say this...if Richt can get Jed from Michigan who maximized Jacory and Stephen's strength then I say stay. If not and Richt is still the OC then go bc his draft stock will keep falling.

Advertisement
Back