Brad Kaaya as OC

Advertisement
Well if brad kaaya is going to be an oc, he'll have a headstart on putting his staff together, his o-line coach is already lined up, looks like bar milo has exited stage left, dont cry now Canes fans, i know some of yall will miss him cause you were excited when he signed!

I always wondered how people celebrated when he declared. We needed him so bad in 17. We would’ve boat raced teams in 17 with Kaaya. I remember people saying Malik was better 🤣🤣🤣
I’m not so sure that offense was boat racing anyone.

Advertisement
We ran that same offense in 16 and we was humming by seasons end. The offense looks way worse without a accurate qb

We also had njoku, coley, a healthy AR82 (going against the the opponents second best corner), a healthy Walton, and Berrios as the number 4. That offense was stacked in ‘16.

We also had njoku, coley, a healthy AR82 (going against the the opponents second best corner), a healthy Walton, and Berrios as the number 4. That offense was stacked in ‘16.
So Malik would’ve done the same with all that talent?

So Malik would’ve done the same with all that talent?

No.

Would Kaaya boat race teams with a receiving core of: Cager, Berrios, Thomas, and Langham? Would we beat clemson or Wiscy if Kaaya's the qb? We shouldn't have lost to Pitt, but that game was inconsequential to us getting to the ACC title game.

Advertisement

Well if brad kaaya is going to be an oc, he'll have a headstart on putting his staff together, his o-line coach is already lined up, looks like bar milo has exited stage left, dont cry now Canes fans, i know some of yall will miss him cause you were excited when he signed!
Lol, he would be another Jon Richt type coach.

Advertisement
Lol, he would be another Jon Richt type coach.

LoL, dont sleep on bar milo's coaching ability, its more good to solid coaches that were underacheivers as players than you can shake a stick, why, cause they still and stay hungry, so bar milo definitely has all the traits to end up being a great coach!

No.

Would Kaaya boat race teams with a receiving core of: Cager, Berrios, Thomas, and Langham? Would we beat clemson or Wiscy if Kaaya's the qb? We shouldn't have lost to Pitt, but that game was inconsequential to us getting to the ACC title game.

we wouldn't have beaten VT with kaaya. rosiers legs played a huge role that game

Advertisement
we wouldn't have beaten VT with kaaya. rosiers legs played a huge role that game

Very bad game plan with him that first year in Blacksburg. One of the worst i'd ever seen on a short week if I remember correctly too.

Lived in 5 step drop series and got obliterated with the blitz. (He might have not been a fan of it either)
It was after that game that miami went quick gun series and made a concerted effort to get the ball out quick.

It worked.

Very bad game plan with him that first year in Blacksburg. One of the worst i'd ever seen on a short week if I remember correctly too.

Lived in 5 step drop series and got obliterated with the blitz. (He might have not been a fan of it either)
It was after that game that miami went quick gun series and made a concerted effort to get the ball out quick.

It worked.

yeah we had ;ike 26 healthy dudes and i was referring to the one here.

No.

He sure gives us a better chance. We might still lose to Clemson. I feel we beat Wisconsin because brad doesn’t throw a int into a lineman he sees coming. That changed that whole game.

Advertisement
Back