Brad K - Stop the Madness

Kayaa has far more physical attributes than Dorsey, but lacks the moxie of KD.

Kaayas physical attributes are as overrated as his talent. Kaayas arm is weak for someone his size and his accuracy is terrible beynd 4 yards. There is nothing about him that is eye popping talent wise at all.

Advertisement
LOL @ the Kaaya nuthuggers actin' like Dorsey didn't play in 99'.

LOL, the offense got on a roll when Dorsey took over...the offense was bipolar at best when Kelly was the QB.

****, if Kaaya was the QB in 00', He would've still been shook from the UW game...=s...dynasty delayed.

I always say this. The offense was very average before KD, dude was a killer. His smarts , moxy and mentality was so special . This fan base poo poo's his time here . Like anybody could've played qb then. But people forget the teams were super talented after him, we just lost the special qb.

We went 10-2 with BB at qb,with an elite D , but he single handidly lost both games . Complete waste of talent on that squad.

We never recovered from losing him, you very rarely come across a kid like that , probably was smarter than the coaches:

Last edited:
Kayaa has far more physical attributes than Dorsey, but lacks the moxie of KD.

Kaayas physical attributes are as overrated as his talent. Kaayas arm is weak for someone his size and his accuracy is terrible beynd 4 yards. There is nothing about him that is eye popping talent wise at all.

First, KD ***** on BK.

Secondly, BK doesn't have a weak arm. Quite the contrary in fact. The problem he has is poor footwork and delivery. He doesn't set his feet and this his entire throwing motion is affected which translates to less velocity.

I've said this from day one with him. It irks the **** out of me that people say things not having a clue what they're seeing. It helps to know what you're talking about.

seriously, Dorsey had a LT that allowed zero career sacks. His 3rd best WR was Andre Johnson in 2000.

All you need to know about Kaaya is.. He isn't what we thought. He isn't horrible but he is not great. His vision on reads is way too slow. Even on the open receivers he is way behind on getting the ball out. When the pocket collapses he never throws the ball away unless he is ran to the sideline. Plus he falls like toiler paper. There was a sack where VT bailed all of there DB's and linebackers to cover, blitzed five. The O-line did ok in forcing the pocket out. Kaaya stepped up and couldn't make it over the shoe string tackle. He stares down receivers too much. Even Evans from VT was at least throwing pump fakes in the mix.On that pass up the middle where it was intercepted in the first half, the Safety's were playing cover 1 zone. Play your man deep through the half and move over the middle to cover. Kaaya had Njoku and herndon running post,fly. Instead of looking of to the other side or pump faking he waits to see linebacker coverage and the safety that bumped of Njoku five yards away read it instantly. He has good arm strength and I assume, he is making decent PSO reads based off Mark's principles of players in the box. He does not provide anything else though. No FIRE on the sideline, I don't think I've seen him once on the sideline getting his teammates up. That could be ESPN. He doesn't show enough understanding of time in the half either. The dumb announcers said multiple times in the 4th Quarter, he is taking way too long to figure out what he is doing with this play. I know this... A co-worker's close relative is a SR starter. The players, (skilled players) and especially defense is getting frustrated.

Advertisement
Ironically the former players think more of Dorsey than the dumb *** fans. What other fan base ***** on one of their goats?

LOL, the offense got on a roll when Dorsey took over...the offense was bipolar at best when Kelly was the QB.

****, if Kaaya was the QB in 00', He would've still been shook from the UW game...=s...dynasty delayed.

But people forget the teams were super talented after him, we just lost the special qb.

But people forget the teams were super talented after him, we just lost the special qb.

This...the lack of historical context amongst some is mind boggling.

We never recovered from losing him, you very rarely come across a kid like that , probably was smarter than the coaches.

Yup, but I thought Paxton Lynch reminded me of KD, but of course we gave what was supposed to be His schollie to Gray Crow.

This...the lack of historical context amongst some is mind boggling.

We never recovered from losing him, you very rarely come across a kid like that , probably was smarter than the coaches.

Yup, but I thought Paxton Lynch reminded me of KD, but of course we gave what was supposed to be His schollie to Gray Crow.

Brock had 12 td passes and 17 int with an nfl roster . As horrendous as those stats were the defense less us to 10 wins and a bcs win. That's mind boggling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
God if this ain't the saddest ******* fanbase out there. How do you guys survive on a day to day basis? If you underwear gets hitched up wrong, do you guys go into full meltdown? I could see some of these dudes just falling in the streets in rage over some dumb ****.

It really bothers me on a fundamental level when my briefs aren't situated properly and applies unequal pressure. You nailed it.

Kayaa sucks right now. He is afraid of contact. If I was an NFL GM I wouldn't draft him.

Successful human beings are always striving to get better. Let's hope Kayaa gets better. Otherwise it could be a long two years.

Sometimes the QB makes the team around him better. Kaaya takes unnecessary hits b/c he holds on to the ball too long. Have you ever heard of throwing a wide receiver open, or throwing the ball to an area? If Brad says he looks up to Peyton and he tries to emulate his style, he's not studying hard enough. Peyton made players around him better, both in college and the NFL. He made WRs get open.

THIS.

Great QBs, College and/or Pro, make the better players around em' better.

Let the playmakers make plays.

Advertisement
Coley, Richards, Njoku, Herndon, And Yearby are going to be playing on Sundays. If we had Dorsey, wed be undefeated right now.

Once again - the facts say other wise
- Johnson > Coley. And Coley has made some amazing plays and still takes himself out way too often
- Richards looks like the real deal but when you are relying on True Frosh to be play makers and these types of kids played on special teams on 2001 team
- Yearby - come on - he cant even win the starting job over another avg back. Once again - the 2001 team - Portis, Willis & Gore. Heck the Full back on the 01 team would start right now at RB ---- in fact, before he blew out his knee Najeh was an amazing half back
- And Njoku and herndon would be 3rd and 4th string on the 2001 team ... and probably not play bc they drop the ball too often

Notice you didnt mention any of our OL --- telling

Kaaya is the epitome of Miami football in the past decade plus. Talented, but not talented enough. Doesn't win big games. Lacks toughness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Kaaya does hold on to that ball to long, I know our OL has their issues but man some of it is on Kaaya also bc he's holding on to the ball way to long in my opinion.

Kaaya is the epitome of Miami football in the past decade plus. Talented, but not talented enough. Doesn't win big games. Lacks toughness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost right ..... talented but not enough talent around him
- last 2 weeks the announcers (who played D1 football) have said again and again, "the Miami WRs just cant create separation"

We have 3 True Frosh playing LB - "the only program in D1"
- kids are all going to be great ...... just not 2016

Advertisement
Back