Brad cannot be successful.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1823
  • Start date
One of those sacks he ran into, when all he had to do is slide one step not run. Then there was the time he just fell down when the guy slapped his toe. I've said it before and I'll say it again. He is 40 yr old Peyton Manning. And at 20 yrs old it's not a compliment

Advertisement
He is horrible
How so?

We were a cm just now from one of the best plays of the year. Kid is not "horrible"

He got sacked seven times tonight. Seven

And still lit up their secondary

He's not amazing and doesn't have great pocket awareness.. But horrible? Lmao people on here don't know football

Stop being a moron. The kid has zero pocket presence. Half of the sacks are because he holds on to the ball too long. Kid has no confidence and no leadership ability. I also don't think the team believes in him anymore as a qb. He has some arm talent but he is not a good qb. Those are the facts.

Please - Kids takes 2 steps back and their are MULTIPLE guys in the backfield - in addition, the OL cant run block either so he is 3rd and long all night

He is horrible
How so?

We were a cm just now from one of the best plays of the year. Kid is not "horrible"

He got sacked seven times tonight. Seven

And still lit up their secondary

He's not amazing and doesn't have great pocket awareness.. But horrible? Lmao people on here don't know football

He gets sacked because he can't move or make a decision with the football.

Our OL is not great, but he makes them look putrid. A few times tonight he ran out of his protected pocket INTO the pass rush. Scratching my head all night with this clown.

Been saying it since his freshman year (search my old post). Yes, he throws a good ball when given time (majority of D1 QB's do). He has no ability to make a play when things break down. He locks onto WR, pocket presence is atrocious, average accuracy.

He's just not very good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back