Brad cannot be successful.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1823
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1823

The top teams have QBs who can at least scramble when things go South. This kid is so unathletic it's sad.

Advertisement
We don't need Lamar Jackson. But we need a guy who can at least pick up small chunks when there's nothing else there.

Advertisement
He is horrible
How so?

We were a cm just now from one of the best plays of the year. Kid is not "horrible"

He got sacked seven times tonight. Seven

And still lit up their secondary

He's not amazing and doesn't have great pocket awareness.. But horrible? Lmao people on here don't know football

Brad threw good tonight considering. OLine gave him 2 seconds to throw all night. Of course, we could say if he was athletic enough to scramble these could have been avoided. How about saying, if the O Line could block worth a damnn I'd take a gunslinger every time. I mean the kid can barely look upfield before being hit and he still made tons of nice throws and threw for 300. Not to mention the easy drops, oh lawd those drops killed us!!

Last edited:
He is horrible
How so?

We were a cm just now from one of the best plays of the year. Kid is not "horrible"

He's not amazing and doesn't have great pocket awareness.. But horrible? Lmao people on here don't know football

Stop being a moron. The kid has zero pocket presence. Half of the sacks are because he holds on to the ball too long. Kid has no confidence and no leadership ability. I also don't think the team believes in him anymore as a qb. He has some arm talent but he is not a good qb. Those are the facts.

Advertisement
He is horrible
How so?

Stop being a moron. The kid has zero pocket presence. Half of the sacks are because he hold on to the ball too long. Kid has no confidence and no leadership ability. I also don't think the team believes in him anymore as a qb. He has some arm talent but he is not a good qb. Those are the facts.
I agree with you 100%. I think he likes getting sacked kid cannot keep his composure

But is he a terrible college football qb? No

Am I more excited for Perry to come? Yes

watch Russel Wilson, or any one with legs, scramble. Kid has never tucked to avoid pressure then made an accurate pass. He purposefully tries to stay so stiff while in the pocket with no hope of creativity.

He is horrible
How so?

He gets sacked because he can't move or make a decision with the football.

Advertisement
He is horrible
How so?

He gets sacked because he can't move or make a decision with the football.
I cannot argue that.

He laid down tonight. Half his sacks were him just sitting down.

I'll defend his talent and what not but man am I surprised with how he just laid down and let it happen. He really hurt us and looked like a deer in headlights

This loss is not on the QB. Complaining about Kaaya ain't the solution. This team is so injury depleted and paper thin after FSU it's crazy. At full strength we win this game no doubt but in reality it's gonna take more than one summer to boulder depth and face the reality of a full season with injuries. Coaching is here, FINALLY!! Players and depth will follow. Before the season we all didn't expect much more than a 8-9 win season so as long as the slide doesn't continue be happy that #1 the culture has changed in Miami. Smash mouth Defensive mentality is back, although it's going to take a bit you can't just "flip the switch". #itsallabouttheU

Advertisement
This loss is not on the QB. Complaining about Kaaya ain't the solution. This team is so injury depleted and paper thin after FSU it's crazy. At full strength we win this game no doubt but in reality it's gonna take more than one summer to boulder depth and face the reality of a full season with injuries. Coaching is here, FINALLY!! Players and depth will follow. Before the season we all didn't expect much more than a 8-9 win season so as long as the slide doesn't continue be happy that #1 the culture has changed in Miami. Smash mouth Defensive mentality is back, although it's going to take a bit you can't just "flip the switch". #itsallabouttheU

The irony is that the offense is not depleted yet they are the ones that play like they are

In all honesty with this line does Kaaya give us the best chance to win? He waddled into like 3 sacks today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they are descent with depth at skill positions but without an OLine skill positions don't matter much

Advertisement
Back