Boyz II Men...its so hard to say goodbye, to yesterday

Cane1835

Banned
Banned
One of my favorite RnB groups from Philly and guess where Manny might be or is going depending on who you talk to...

But there is another "Boys to Men" moment that might be or is realistically going to happen should Manny leave....unless we get a splash hire and we all know we have the unsplashiest corch in history...say goodbye to Joe Jack, Shaq, and Pinckney. Thanks for everything fellas.

Advertisement
One of my favorite RnB groups from Philly and guess where Manny might be or is going depending on who you talk to...

But there is another "Boys to Men" moment that might be or is realistically going to happen should Manny leave....unless we get a splash hire and we all know we have the unsplashiest corch in history...say goodbye to Joe Jack, Shaq, and Pinckney. Thanks for everything fellas.

Were you actually here yesterday?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back