BOYCOTT Poll

For the good of the U's future, I'm giving up...

• U football

Votes: 82 64.6%
  • U basketball

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • U healthcare

Votes: 26 20.5%
  • U university

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 48 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Can see better football, and better coaching at any of the high schools, and it's worth the price of admission.

UM football isn't.

No ****ing way will I boycott basketball. Jim Larranaga is the best thing to happen to this University since Vanilla Ice.

Basketball is Donna's preferred sport. Sure Coach L is great but you have to deny the enemy their means of support. Success in basketball is what they want. I watch Rick Barry play but I this point I cannot support anything Donna wants.

I will not renew my seats. If the admin does not care why should I waste my hard earned money.

Advertisement
Not gonna drive across Alligator Alley to watch this ####show. Didn't do it this year and won't do it next year either. Have seen enough awful football when I was a student in the '60s and '70s. Golden is the reincarnation of Carl Selmer and a few other morons I endured back in the day.No thanks.

Not only am I in but I want to help take this as far as we can. We need to get the word out as much as possible.

Lets all pitch in for a full page ad in the Herald and the Sun Sentinel. We also need to saturate social media. I will look into a website dedicated to the Boycott. Let's email/Tweet every **** sports reporter we can in addition to contacting ESPN and every single sports radio show in the state. I'm even going to look into the cost of having Billboards in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, and Orlando. If we all pitch in and come together we can inflict some serious financial pain and PR embarrassment. Then maybe they will figure out that we are not bluffing.

Advertisement
Not gonna drive across Alligator Alley to watch this ####show. Didn't do it this year and won't do it next year either. Have seen enough awful football when I was a student in the '60s and '70s. Golden is the reincarnation of Carl Selmer and a few other morons I endured back in the day.No thanks.

I remember those days. The difference was we had never really been anything so you might expect to have idiot coaches. For 20 years we ruled college football; idiot coaches should never be near this program.

Advertisement
Back