Boy Scout Motto

Those ribs look good...

1621188736840.png

Days until the Cookout...

Advertisement
It's even been confirmed by SAUCES! in Wikipedia.

Its a must have reference.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, when I was a kid we had Encyclopedia Britannica. Before that, we had World Book. Now,you can get it all online, don't have to have all those extra books. I wish my parents would have gotten me National Geographic instead, because that was the only place a young boy like me could see *****. Once in a while.

Wikipedia is authoritative. I've even added a few items there.

Yeah, when I was a kid we had Encyclopedia Britannica. Before that, we had World Book. Now,you can get it all online, don't have to have all those extra books. I wish my parents would have gotten me National Geographic instead, because that was the only place a young boy like me could see *****. Once in a while.

Wikipedia is authoritative. I've even added a few items there.

Empirical is just *****ing like a little girl because I proved him wrong on another thread with a cut-and-paste from Wikipedia. He is acting like it is some big scandal, but as you allude to, Wikipedia is not really a primary source, so much as it is a compiler (and footnoter) of other primary sources.

He's just mad.

Empirical is just *****ing like a little girl because I proved him wrong on another thread with a cut-and-paste from Wikipedia. He is acting like it is some big scandal, but as you allude to, Wikipedia is not really a primary source, so much as it is a compiler (and footnoter) of other primary sources.

He's just mad.
👆👆👆The Branch Covidiot is alive! Was big worried after you magically went from loudmouth to ghost. Only thing you proved is what a douche fraud you are who can't even cut and paste correctly. Congrats. How you have a paying job is a mystery of the universe.

👇👇Let us relive your trauma shall we??? 👇👇

Post in thread 'PER THE TICKET OFFICE...' https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/per-the-ticket-office.169135/post-5208375

👆You walking with a limp after that last beating? You ran so **** fast flames were on the road. Must be a coincidence you go run silent run deep when you can' t revise your posts or get them locked completely. Huh!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Gonna run away again and call mommy??? I hear she has a donut to make you feel all better chins.

TL2Yr3ioe78tO.gif

😭😭😭

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

He's just mad.
Heck, I can even write stuff for Wikipedia. And I have.

View attachment 147017

I can't tell you how much I love that cover. I remember it well. I probably had it in my collection. Collected just about every magazine with UM and The Matador during that era. Wish I knew what happened to all my old stuff. Moved around and lived a lot of places over the years. I guess some stuff just got lost. That was probably about '63 or '64, so it's almost sixty years ago.

I saw a recent photo of George, maybe it was on Wikipedia. He definitely look old, but what can you expect. He's probably around 80 now.

This is George signing that cover a few years ago for a fan:

1024px-Mira_2018.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wanted to use Kenny Berry because he was a classmate of mine, but I knew some folks would be mad...

1622042856596.png

1622231595899.png

(had to change the pic when I found this one that includes Suzie Hilferty)

Advertisement
Back