Bowl uniforms

pope7137

Redshirt Freshman
A little off topic but needs to be said.
Last night was the best unis we've wore in a long time.

My only issue is the stupid barb wired tech fit design by adidas outside of that. They finally got it right.

Advertisement
been wearing those most of the season... but ya Addidas holding onto that barb wire crap.. hope they scrap that too next year.

Unless they change the whole design technology I dont think it is changing. I think all Adidas teams have that same knit/technology. Im not a big fan of it either.

Advertisement

My only issue is the stupid barb wired tech fit design by adidas outside of that. They finally got it right.

uniforms are great, names on the back are too small.

That "barb wire" thing I think is to make the units fit tight and close so they're hard to grab and hold. Not sure how well it works, though.

the pattern in the jersey is Adidas best quality jersey. The diamond shapes are seams that keep it tight and difficult for defenders to grab on to. Doesn't look the best but if you're with a company, you want their best stuff not second rate jerseys

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love our Uniforms...

But, I'm probably the only one that wishes we had Hurricane Green Uni's too... (In the new design not the old ones).

Last edited:
Advertisement
I liked the shoes.

I love our Uniforms...

But, I'm probably the only one that wishes we had Hurricane Green Uni's too... (In the new design not the old ones).

I don't mind Green for one game but keep Orange jerseys our primary color at home and on the road with the pants.

Advertisement
Back