Bowl schedule

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama & Michigan in Citrus , Gators & UVA in Orange

How in the **** do the Turds get the better bowl game over Baga? I realize the matchup is better in Orlando, but there’s no doubt the OB is the better game.

And to think, we were two wins away against Duke and FIU from getting a rematch against UFelon in the OB...

Fvck you Manny, and FVCK YOU BLAKE.

How in the **** do the Turds get the better bowl game over Baga? I realize the matchup is better in Orlando, but there’s no doubt the OB is the better game.

And to think, we were two wins away against Duke and FIU from getting a rematch against UFelon in the OB...

Fvck you Manny, and FVCK YOU BLAKE.
the citrus is the better bowl for SEC, OB would be second best option for them.

Advertisement
Never did I ever think we would sink this low.

I can recall a time where we played against a G5 program in a bowl game, especially one where said G5 opponent is at home, basically.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we lost this game, as LA Tech exploit every weakness of Baker’s def.
I remember being ****ed when we weren't playing for a championship like in 91 when we beat the crap out of Texas.

The Turds beat a decent ranked Auburn team. Bama’s signature win is against unranked 7-5 A&M and they lost to Auburn.
I hate Alabama but they would be favored against anyone other than the top 3 teams and could beat any team.

Last edited:
I hate Alabama but they would be favored against anyone other than the top 3 teams and could beat team.
Agree 100% with that. I think they would make a mockery of half those teams in front of them. Their resume is just trash this year and I think the committee got it right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back