Bowl predictions ?

Both teams can really only run the ball

Austin Allen for the Pigs is a **** good QB. He is beat up from getting 10 times a game. Give him a month to get healthy he would light our secondary up.

Advertisement
Hoping for Orlando. My family and I would be making the 3 hour drive from FTL no matter who we play.

New projection via Bleacher report (As of 57 min ago) has Miami playing Auburn in the TaxSlayer Bowl on New Year's Eve.

Other match-ups to note: West Virginia vs. FSU (Russell Athletic), North Carolina vs LSU (Belk), Va Tech vs. Washington St (Sun Bowl), Maryland vs Pitt (Pinstripe)

Auburn would be a tough matchup because of their defense. That would be a really entertaining matchup.

New projection via Bleacher report (As of 57 min ago) has Miami playing Auburn in the TaxSlayer Bowl on New Year's Eve.

Other match-ups to note: West Virginia vs. FSU (Russell Athletic), North Carolina vs LSU (Belk), Va Tech vs. Washington St (Sun Bowl), Maryland vs Pitt (Pinstripe)

Yeah as long as we win on Saturday it is almost a lock we will either be in the Taxslayer or Belk . I am betting on the Belk but I would prefer the taxslayer so I could so since I live in Jax. I just want a win as that would really start the momentum for a top 5 team going into next season.

Advertisement

Yeah as long as we win on Saturday it is almost a lock we will either be in the Taxslayer or Belk . I am betting on the Belk but I would prefer the taxslayer so I could so since I live in Jax. I just want a win as that would really start the momentum for a top 5 team going into next season.

If we go Belk, I am going. I hope its Belk.

If we go Belk, I am going. I hope its Belk.

I hope it's Taxslayer since I'll be down in Tamap fishing after Christmas. I can drive up to Jax to watch the game on my way home.

I assume Clemson makes the playoff, and Louisville gets the the Orange Bowl.

That puts Miami at the 4 seed behind FSU, UNC, and VT.

You'd think FSU would get Russell, UNC would get Belk, and VT and Miami would be the options for Pinstripe and Taxslayer.

And I'd think Taxslayer wants Richt against UGA, as a continuation of "the worlds largest outdoor party".

Advertisement
I'm predicting the Orange Bowl vs Iowa St.

Don't worry. I'm making hourly changes to my predictions right up until the real matchups are announced.

Update: I'm now projecting UM in the Taxslayer Bowl vs Miss St.

Update #2 : I'm changing my projection to SomeOtherBowl vs SomeOtherTeam

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back