Bowl predictions ?

canecat

Junior
I assumed there would be a thread where there would be talk of what bowl game we are going to but I see none . I am hoping the Taxslayer here in Jax and we beat the snot out of UF . WE match up perfect with them and could hang 40 easy on that overrated D.

Advertisement
As the #2 SEC team, UF will get a better bowl than Miami.

Yeah that's why I was surprised alot were picking us to play them . But I guess things change in a week. I bet we get either UGA or LSU . I saw one where we would play USC but to me that would be boring as they are like playing Duke or UVA , a team we should and would beat by 20ish.

Advertisement
Yeah have seen 3 where we play UGA in the Belk bowl. Any but that crap pinstripe bowl.

Edit - so I have looked over 6 in the last few minutes and everyone of them have us in the Belk bowl but some say UGA and others say Arkansas. I'd prefer Arkansas since they are a better team.

We are getting UGA, and smart may die from pressure if we beat duke and gt beats UGA.

Advertisement
We would sh*t on Arkansas and UGA IMO. Both teams can really only run the ball and our linebackers will be itching to blast those RB's. Same with LSU (in terms of only running the ball), but they would be slightly tougher since Fournette and Guise are heads and shoulders the best RB duo we'd face all year; but because their QB scenario is absolutely horrific we should still be favored.

USC isn't as easy as everyone thinks. They're hot right now.

If we didn't beat South Carolina and Corch Muschump by 25+ I'd be disappointed.

Florida has an ugly game written all over it. We would control their offense handily IMO but their D-Line would absolutely annihilate our O-Line. That's where Kaaya would have to throw those quick slants and comebackers that were so effective vs. NC State.

Advertisement
We would sh*t on Arkansas and UGA IMO. Both teams can really only run the ball and our linebackers will be itching to blast those RB's. Same with LSU (in terms of only running the ball), but they would be slightly tougher since Fournette and Guise are heads and shoulders the best RB duo we'd face all year; but because their QB scenario is absolutely horrific we should still be favored.

USC isn't as easy as everyone thinks. They're hot right now.

If we didn't beat South Carolina and Corch Muschump by 25+ I'd be disappointed.

Florida has an ugly game written all over it. We would control their offense handily IMO but their D-Line would absolutely annihilate our O-Line. That's where Kaaya would have to throw those quick slants and comebackers that were so effective vs. NC State.

We're not getting the SEC runner up stop with the madness. I hope we get Ten and beat the sh/t out of them. Maybe Carter should save one of his targeting flags catching byrd over the middle knocking him out cold. We need more safeties in this class imo. I don't care about these **** rules knock them the fck out than next man up.

Look, I don't care where we go, I will be there, or whom we play-JUST WIN BABY! It has been a long time since we got to go out of town and win a bowl game. I get the feeling this may be the year.

Advertisement
I've seen some projections having us face West Virginia. That'd be a great match up. I'm already falling asleep at the prospect of watching us play either S Carolina, UGA, or Arkansas

Advertisement
Back