Bowl Opponent

Please convince me then why UF would beat Miami? What is it about UF, who has struggled the last month that you see that they would beat Miami?

UF would struggle against Miami. Look how they struggled against FSU's defense. We put points on the same defense and almost beat them at Tallahassee. Bunch of soft *** dudes in this thread. D'Onofrio or not. UF's defense is not good. Our Oline was suppose to struggle against Pitt. We beat them at Pitt. UF's defense is good but they get tired if their offense doesn't show up which it hasn't. Give team this team credit. We are not great, but we are good enough to beat UF. Especially on a neutral site. Quit being soft.

FAU and Vandy didn't have a problem. We would beat UF. Quit being a woman. Their offense is not good.

are you watching the Bama game? Our oline would get Brad killed. Plus remember we still have you know who as DC. Even with Harris at QB, we will give up points. I would rather play gator after the old Mark is gone and our Mark is in charge.

Vandy actually has a good D idiot

OK keyboard tough guy. You're entitled to your opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our DBs would score 4TDs against the Gators. Harris is horrible. Anyone here know how the ACC bowls are selected? The Pinstripe must be run by Brian Cashman if they would pick Duke over Miami. Pick the one team who would definitely travel less fans than us.

UF would run the ball on us some. But we have 2 common opponents, FAU and FSU. We on the road, they at home. They squeaked by FAU, we won by 3 TDS. 27-2 against FSU for them, we were leading halfway through the 4th.

SEC is overrated this year.

It's not that we're scared we just know who our coaches still are. Treon would throw for 200 against us and add like 50 on the ground.

We wouldn't be able to score Brad would be knocked out. I know you seen the play when Clemson rushed two... TWO

It's not that we're scared we just know who our coaches still are. Treon would throw for 200 against us and add like 50 on the ground.

We wouldn't be able to score Brad would be knocked out. I know you seen the play when Clemson rushed two... TWO

Good Lord. Watch a game. Florida is beyond awful on offense. They couldn't move the ball against 3-9 FAU.

Advertisement
UF would run the ball on us some. But we have 2 common opponents, FAU and FSU. We on the road, they at home. They squeaked by FAU, we won by 3 TDS. 27-2 against FSU for them, we were leading halfway through the 4th.

^^^^ This! With AL Golden gone what self respecting Cane fan wouldn't want to have a shot to beat UF in a bowl game???? I don't give a **** how good their D-line is. I'd love for us to get an opportunity to go in as a big underdog, and beat those Turds. So should our players.

Some bowl is gonna want the ratings/story line of Mark Richt's former team vs Mark Richt's future team

I'm sure that if Alabama and Oklahoma meet again, it would be identical to the last time they matched up in the Sugar Bowl two years ago. Oklahoma's playing the best out of all the teams right now.

Advertisement
Concerning the Gator:
Similar comments here from the '13 uF game.
We will not sustain drives against them but we will make enough big plays. Their CB's take a lot of chances.
It may be of the 16-13 variety.
Pinstripe sounds nice and it would be a great night out in the City but I want to see us play loose and fast, NOT tight and freezing their ****s off.
Gimme uF or UGA .

Once again. All you have to do is look at the results vs the out-of-conference opponents.

Please convince me then why UF would beat Miami? What is it about UF, who has struggled the last month that you see that they would beat Miami?

UF would struggle against Miami. Look how they struggled against FSU's defense. We put points on the same defense and almost beat them at Tallahassee. Bunch of soft *** dudes in this thread. D'Onofrio or not. UF's defense is not good. Our Oline was suppose to struggle against Pitt. We beat them at Pitt. UF's defense is good but they get tired if their offense doesn't show up which it hasn't. Give team this team credit. We are not great, but we are good enough to beat UF. Especially on a neutral site. Quit being soft.

FAU and Vandy didn't have a problem. We would beat UF. Quit being a woman. Their offense is not good.

Vandy actually has a good D idiot

OK keyboard tough guy. You're entitled to your opinion.

I don't see uF beating us. We would have problems in the Red Zone and kick like 4 or 5 field goals (to keep it close), but, as one-dimensional as they are on O, I just don't see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back