MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Been like that for years but everyone said x and os. It's the talent those trash coaches brought....alot of them are not old UM caliber. Bama and UGA when u watch that that's old Miami. That speed has nothing to do with coaches that's the players being fast that's it. It's so simple but people want to make it rocket science.
Exactly. You bring in 25 top 300 guys every year you are gonna win by the war of attrition. We finally have our coach who gets that model. Fortunately we play in the coastal so we can rise to our respective too much faster.

Yeah, it doesn’t matter to me. Both UGA and Bama recruit lights out.
Yup that's why they win lol

I don't get why fans make it hard. All they have to do is look at the talent coming in watch this game and see that that same talent makes a huge difference. Our eyeballs tell u that's a different type of player.

Advertisement
Exactly. You bring in 25 top 300 guys every year you are gonna win by the war of attrition. We finally have our coach who gets that model. Fortunately we play in the coastal so we can rise to our respective too much faster.
Yea agree but we are tied to these top programs. What I mean by that is we win home state and we weaken UGA and bama. Us down benefits the SEC they rose cause of our trashness. Now that we are seriously and assuming we control sfla those teams will be directly effected by us. And that's not a good thing for them.

If we could actually keep kids home, no problem.
We should win sfla battles for elites easily now. We have the hardest recruiter in cfb (pause) and he knows the game and he knows how to evaluate. No more dissing kids or why didn't we recruit this guy threads anymore.

Advertisement
They were still beating bama for kids before this game and did so in year 1 after Kirby got dogged by Saban. And he got bodied yearly by Saban and still won battles on the trail vs bama. Y'all get to caught up in these one game things. Means nothing
This is very true. Kirby was stacking 5 stars the second he was named HC. This UGA team has almost 40% more 5 stars than Bama.

Advertisement
Dude they were getting the most talent in the country anyhow. They’ll knock Bama down to 2nd dog.
Coming into the year we got TS and the story was Georgia treats their players like ****, is dishonest with them, etc, hasn’t won anything to show for, don’t go there…

Now they won their first title in 40 years and validated it.

You need to recruit to win. Natty’s help that.

They were still beating bama for kids before this game and did so in year 1 after Kirby got dogged by Saban. And he got bodied yearly by Saban and still won battles on the trail vs bama. Y'all get to caught up in these one game things. Means nothing
That’s because he Str8 up would double any offer Bama made to recruits. This is fact. He basically told the South Georgia Trust fund folks “look Ima need a sh!load of money to buy who Bama wants but trust me in the end it’ll pay off”. Georgia spent multi millions from ‘16 till now but the return they’ll get from a natty? Priceless.

I have always preferred college football to NFL because it was about the home town team…watching these two teams and seeing half the kids from Florida is just depressing. College football is in a bad place. It’s no different at this point than professional sports where only a few teams have money and just buy the best players from all over the country. I’ll give it up to Stetson Bennet, maybe the only guy on the field that actually gives a **** about the community he’s representing.

Advertisement
All I know is that Bama it might be over for Bama. I know we say this every year but this may be it. They are not stacked at RB and WR anymore and it’s only gonna get harder from here on out.

“Stack talent like Georgia.” Y’all do realize it took them 6 years to get here after Richt left. Even recruiting at a top 3 level after he left them with a top 5 roster. It’s gonna take a miracle or a decade or the best NIL game in America, or all three to do what these teams are doing.
He had them in the game 5 years ago tho, they lost on a coin flip OT hail mary type play.. As heartbreaking as it is you take those odds every time

Advertisement
Back