MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t agree. UGA has been building to this. And it will sustain. But That’s how winning happens. The only HC who did it relatively quick was Saban who was hired in 07 and won in 09. ED O won and couldn’t sustain. UGA been building this **** since 2016..we’ll see if Texas A&M can reach the top but it won’t happen quickly Imo
Saban only won in 2009 because of that weird, fluke nerve injury that Colt McCoy suffered walking into a pile. Texas was controlling the game early on, and Alabama did not have the talent level that they would a couple of years later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know, I don’t live in Miami.
AF7DDCE8-4EC0-4BA0-B191-8A9C9925D3F6.gif

This is exactly why i wished Aubern completed the assignment.. Bama without their 2 wideouts ate painfully pedestrian...They dont have a wr that can break a tackle.....and tonight none of them could make the play and there were simple plays to make.

serve the front runners right
Big dawg what other teams in CFB exploiting? Maybe U of M..other than that Bama could’ve figured **** out vs 98% of cfb..UGA is one of the few that could’ve exploited Bama not having Metchie and 1. .losing Williamson definitely changed THIS particular matchup. Their young WR we’re going up against a All time Defense in UGA and they moved Bryce off his spots consistently

Advertisement
Back