MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Bama bagged up a rb in the portal and a wr...i see why. They better go get cbs too...because they look like they have 3 DJ iveys out there
No depth this year. This is the vulnerable Bama team people were talking about before the season started. They lost an absurd amount of talent last year.

Advertisement
This is exactly why i wished Aubern completed the assignment.. Bama without their 2 wideouts ate painfully pedestrian...They dont have a wr that can break a tackle.....and tonight none of them could make the play and there were simple plays to make.

serve the front runners right

Advertisement
Fisher stays the way he's going with classes like that he will win too

Eliterecruitingwinstitles
I don’t agree. UGA has been building to this. And it will sustain. But That’s how winning happens. The only HC who did it relatively quick was Saban who was hired in 07 and won in 09. ED O won and couldn’t sustain. UGA been building this **** since 2016..we’ll see if Texas A&M can reach the top but it won’t happen quickly Imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t agree. UGA has been building to this. And it will sustain. But That’s how winning happens. The only HC who did it relatively quick was Saban who was hired in 07 and won in 09. ED O won and couldn’t sustain. UGA been building this **** since 2016..we’ll see if Texas A&M can reach the top but it won’t happen quickly Imo
Don't agree then lol

If Fisher finishes like this class two more seasons it will happen. Smart has been stacking stacking stacking.....that will get u a title eventually. If we for 5 seasons have top three classes we will win a Natty it's that simple.

Advertisement
Back