MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Again, this is Bama’s 4th & 5th CBs on the depth chart. I have no idea why this wasn't exploited from the jump.
Coaches are so stubborn. It’s like Michigan trying to play smash mouth against the best front 7 in the last decade. Bama gave them the blueprint on how to beat 1980 and they try to line up and go toe to toe with them.

Advertisement
Didn't even try to turn his head lol

coachrumph.jpg

Advertisement
Helluva catch; & u guys don’t watch CFB. Bennett has been trash ONLY against Bama. He has the 2nd highest QBR in CFB behind Young. Smh
Please...he sucks.
Who gives a f about QBR ...playing against that sh*t in the sec east. Dude has no business starting for UGA/...THROWING 50/50 BALLS aint impressing me brah.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coaches are so stubborn. It’s like Michigan trying to play smash mouth against the best front 7 in the last decade. Bama gave them the blueprint on how to beat 1980 and they try to line up and go toe to toe with them.

Facts; u have to be adaptable. Bama’s weakness is their 2ndary on the outside & now their WRs; I’m gassing my WRs against their inexperienced CBs, & I’m pressing the chit out of these WRs.

Advertisement
Back