MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Man, Young being a Heisman winner and all, the man sure does stare down his receivers and is only going through his first read. Underwhelming performance. Bennett... dude was walk-on WR before switching to WR, right? No knock-on walk-ons but ****..smh
I know this UGA defense is elite, but this is what happens when guys like Young don’t have the best recievers at their disposal. They look pedestrian. CJ Stroud is much better than Young. I know Stroud has the best guys to throw to as well, but if all was equal I’m taking him 10/10 times.

Advertisement
Man, Young being a Heisman winner and all, the man sure does stare down his receivers and is only going through his first read. Underwhelming performance. Bennett... dude was walk-on WR before switching to QB, right? No knock-on walk-ons but ****..smh
System QB.

Man, Young being a Heisman winner and all, the man sure does stare down his receivers and is only going through his first read. Underwhelming performance. Bennett... dude was walk-on WR before switching to QB, right? No knock-on walk-ons but ****..smh
Young is a midget. Tua x2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back