MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Saban’s got the Hypesman QB and a minute and a half left…and doesn’t try to get the ball back with all those timeouts.
Dont know if you guys get it but the weapons are the WR.. Bama lost like 2,600 yards of production between their 2 starters.. They arent that deep as the other guys are young.. Saban probably just wanted to get to half and get them ready ASAP..

Dont know if you guys get it but the weapons are the WR.. Bama lost like 2,600 yards of production between their 2 starters.. They arent that deep as the other guys are young.. Saban probably just wanted to get to half and get them ready ASAP..
Yeah I get that, but i think that is the reason you call the timeout. Have to take advantage of every opp with all their dudes missing.

Some can’t look beyond the orange and green..more power to them..but this kid 31 has been a monster. Dude checks every box. Elite against the run and can get after the passer..and cover lol. It’s ridiculous
True but man, you can just see the talent jump off the screen.. Crazy they lost #4 against us for season, dude was a problem also

Advertisement
Yeah I get that, but i think that is the reason you call the timeout. Have to take advantage of every opp with all their dudes missing.
What I dont understand is them only running extremely short routes and barely taking any shots against UGA.. They took one shot and the guy was WIDE OPEN, if its a good throw its a TD and the WR is probably still playing.. UGA seem to be squatting on everything and blitzing ALOT.. They havent really made them pay

Why the **** are they showing Katie Perry during football? **** is so dumb, horrible programming
Well tbh better than a full half time show of her….

who knew music video premieres in 2022 were still a thing. Think 1995 is calling both these offenses and that video

Advertisement
What I dont understand is them only running extremely short routes and barely taking any shots against UGA.. They took one shot and the guy was WIDE OPEN, if its a good throw its a TD and the WR is probably still playing.. UGA seem to be squatting on everything and blitzing ALOT.. They havent really made them pay
Said the same things to my friends. I don't get it either.

Advertisement
I like looking at her.
As do I.
katy perry cleavage by Katy Perry GIF Party

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back