MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
For sure. I am talking about the thread full of guys talking about how he is slow playing in order to make a big splash before the NC. I haven't seen porsts like that since Mullet was first hired and the Gaytor faithful was all fired up.
I don’t think he’s locked them down but I could be wrong. If he doesn’t name them tomorrow or Wednesday then that tells me he can’t lock who he wants down - unless they’re all NFL playoff coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Bennett suck or are the receivers not getting open? Like how is this the best UGA can do when they cheat like crazy

Thought you guys knew this when a guy we basically threw away and fans didnt want...walked over to uGA an was their best wr 2 years ago.

Advertisement
Saw the players took it upon themselves after the SEC title game to change their workouts. They all started running relentless gassers after practice b/c they felt embarrassed & slow against Bama.
I dont think that improved there speed those guys are just fast and punished themselves which is a good thing. Old school UM **** right there

I can't watch the game but I saw the score on ESPN. 9-6 at the half?! Is this "turn back the clock night" where forward passes aren't allowed and they are playing in leather helmets?

Advertisement
Back