MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Tall with a rifle
Two sport star
Dad a surgeon
Great hairline
No tattoos

How was this guy not a 5*?
I love recruits that were 2 sport stars. There is always at least one trait from the non football sport that gets developed and can be an advantage for their football career…whether speed, balance, hand eye coordination, arm strength, etc.

I would rather hear my grumpy mother-in-law complain about her hemorrhoids for 3 hours than listen to Joe Tessitore call another College Football game.

Put this clown on Holey Moley full-time and make the world a better place for all of us.

/sorry about the hijack... gonna be a great finish at the Superdome

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would rather hear my grumpy mother-in-law complain about her hemorrhoids for 3 hours than listen to Joe Tessitore call another College Football game.

Put this clown on Holey Moley full-time and make the world a better place for all of us.

/sorry about the hijack... gonna be a great finish at the Superdome
LOL, the colour commentator "please settle for the FG!"

Why do they root so hard for the SEC?!

He actually was early on in his recruitment, but after the final evals they dropped him down a few points.
Yeah, one of my boys who lives in The Sip now said most of high schools coaches in that area thought Altmeyer was severely overrated as a prospect and were surprised FSU took his initial commitment.

Also heard he's got a big-time Little League dad and that's at least partly why Mike Leach didn't fool with him at Miss. State even though the kid lived right there in Starkville.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back