MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
I see what you are saying too, thinking they don't stop OSU. What they are saying is if you started using them right away, and you stopped them, you wouldn't be left with 9 seconds left. I don't think they would have stopped OSU personally, and if they used a timeout, OSU might have gone for 6, regardless, not taking timeouts gave you no chance. That is their point.
go back and look at the final drive. they were ripping off plays. there was really no opportunity to use the TOs that made any sense. they were ripping off 10yds a play. So sure, burn the TOs just to burn them. Ohio St just gonna get that first down to counteract your TOs, burn the clock and kick the FG anyway. Again, go back to that final drive, tell me where you are burning TOs thats gonna keep clock for the offense.

Advertisement
go back and look at the final drive. they were ripping off plays. there was really no opportunity to use the TOs that made any sense. they were ripping off 10yds a play. So sure, burn the TOs just to burn them. Ohio St just gonna get that first down to counteract your TOs, burn the clock and kick the FG anyway. Again, go back to that final drive, tell me where you are burning TOs thats gonna keep clock for the offense.
I don't disagree because I don't think they stop OSU either way. That isn't really their argument, but whatever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back