MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
**** Rising just had a very similar looking head impact to the turf as Parham a couple weeks ago. Yikes hope he’s ok.

Oh man that looks like a bad concussion. Kid was practically out. I hate seeing that. There just has to be some way to protect their heads better. Re-think the helmets beyond what they've done, think out of the box. The NFL should fund a $250M tech initiative. With all the things we can do in this world today, they need to moonshot this.

Advertisement
Whenever the arms get outstretched and stiff like that, it's a KO. Yikes, man. Hate that.
The play was done there was no reason to even try that , there was nothing positive left because he was going to be judged as down or in the dirt. Luckily he's ok , that was all unnecessary

Advertisement
Advertisement
nba all star good job GIF by Twitter

Advertisement
OSU’s receiving core is joke, one of the best I’ve seen in a long time imo. The depth they have is insane..
We had discussions I think maybe a couple offseasons ago.. the top teams are stockpiling wr at incredible rate.. LSU a couple years ago, bama, OSU, Clemson, okla just stack them in embarrassing riches.. you can't double any of them and most teams don't have multiple DBs to lock up..

How do u double jamarr chase when u have Jefferson and Terrance marshall, or bama with smith, juedy, waddle etc.

Advertisement
Back