OSU: 2, 2, 14, 5, 2

Utah: 33, 33, 42, 30, 34

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.28.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.37.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.37.58 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Big time OSU alum I used to work with -- I'll never forget him calling Day suspect and soft when he was first announced as the new coach.

Keep in mind, this guy bleeds Buckeye football. LIke borderline obnoxious about it. This was the first time I had ever heard him say something negative about his squad, and he let the chopper fly.

Advertisement
Of course Utah is a good team, that doesn’t excuse Oregon getting beat down twice by them.

Unless you’re saying that Whittingham is just a better coach than Mario?

Which I know none of yall would ever dare blaspheme like that, so yall can’t hype up Mario like yall do & then make excuses for every time his team got their asses kicked, don’t work like that.

Utah is a very good team & Oregon got the sh*t beat out of’em every time they played them this season, so Utah was clearly better than Oregon. Doesn’t mean Mario is not a good coach too, two things can be true at the same time.

It's like watching flag football. Everyone is afraid to hit because of targeting.

Take the Helmets away and people wont target.

Put flags on them. Honestly football as I knew it is dead.

And hey that's prob a good thing. CTE is real..... I feel for the Linemen because they contact with the head every single play.

Just change it completely. Or get these guys to SIGN A RELEASE, that they wont come back and sue if they get CTE.

Advertisement
Back