MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
I hear you, and yes Bama's front struggled today....but they struggled against Auburn, and LSU too ane then looked like the best OL in CFB in the SECCCG lol. They play up/down to their opponent sometimes and UGA will be no different. They breezed by Cincy today and went through the motions for the most part. Their OL will look all world against UGA because they will spread them out and speed it up and tire them out just like they did on 12/4. Robinson will also be 2x as healthy as he was on 12/4. I have absolutely zero faith in Bennett doing enough to beat Nick Saban in a national championship game, lol.
....plus, UGAs DBs had zero chance at containing Williamson & Metchie the first time around. Even with Metchie out, Williamson & others will torch the UGA DBs once again. Their inexperienced DBs are a huge weakness on D for them (against elite opponents). I wouldn't bet the ranch on UGA winning it all.

....plus, UGAs DBs had zero chance at containing Williamson & Metchie the first time around. Even with Metchie out, Williamson & others will torch the UGA DBs once again. Their inexperienced DBs are a huge weakness on D for them (against elite opponents). I wouldn't bet the ranch on UGA winning it all.
I know, Michigan's WR's are routinely getting behind them.

Georgia for whatever reason played more zone in the SEC championship game. Lots of Dawgs fans blame Kirby for that loss outside of the QB situation. They had blown assignments all over the field. I expect him to play more man in the Natty

Advertisement
Very unlikely Mich wins a game against a top-flight team from the South without an elite difference-maker at QB.

Ohio State is the only program outside the Sun Belt with a roster that can match-up with a powerhouse from this part of the country

Facts! Mac was more game manager than anything. That running game was smoking everyone this yr. Unfortunately, UGA boast the #3 rushing defense this yr. U we’re going to need to do more than just try to pound the rock. Mac wasn’t that guy.

Big dawg..Uof M can’t block these boys..wouldn’t matter who the QB Is. they have no threat for UGA to be worried about

UGA have been a monster this yr on def. Michigan boast a top 10 Rush Offense which they used to run the B1G tables…but this is the proverbial question of what happens when an unstoppable object (U of M’s Rush O) meets an unmovable object (UGA’s Rush D). Clearly we see the results. But the difference between Mac & Bryce is Bryce ain’t a game manager; he’s a monster QB that exposed UGA’s secondary. Mac couldn’t & doesn’t have that ability. UGA forced Michigan to beat them besides the run.

Advertisement
Man UA & UGA just different.. happy we have Mario who knows not only what it looked like when we were great, but what it takes to be a different level of good in todays college football.

Bama smacking UGA they are built for UGA types. Same ole Natty......can't watch this game either I haven't watched one bit. Knew UGA would body these dudes. Can't win over there without sfla.

Advertisement
Herbstreit has been in full eulogy mode for Michigan since the 2nd half started.

This is meant to be the semi final. :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Facts! Mac was more game manager than anything. That running game was smoking everyone this yr. Unfortunately, UGA boast the #3 rushing defense this yr. U we’re going to need to do more than just try to pound the rock. Mac wasn’t that guy.
Didn't Mac Jones break pretty much every offensive passing record ever last year?

I know he's a reasonably immobile white guy, but he's not a game manager. Not in College at least.

Advertisement
Back