MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

If anything stands out this season, it's how unbelievably soft Ohio State was getting carved up by both and Oregon and Michigan.

Wouldn't be surprised if Utah punches the Buckeyes in the mouth tomorrow in Pasadena.
Offense can score with anybody but stroud is soft and their defense is garbage .

Advertisement
Lol fr..bruh the cincy vs Bama pregame KILLED ME😂..they did all they could as analysts to try and pump up Cincy chances befor the game..then that lightskin baby face warrior took the field..and the **** was smiling between snaps..first play..4 looks like Joe mixon out there😂. The physicality and Speed is on another level
Lol they were talking the same about Michigan pregame. I was like these fools are about to get dogged.

You know it’s trouble when they can only talk about one dude

Individual college football games are amazing. The college football season though sucks because I’m so sick of it being an Alabama and sometimes Georgia and Clemson world. It’s the same **** every year.

Thank God Miami is trying to actually get involved again. USC also. Sport needs it

Last edited:
Advertisement
To those that think Saban will beat Kirby again...idk about this one. Losing Metchie was monumental, their WR corp was absolutely shut down for the most part today. I wholeheartedly believe Jameson Williams will have to put up 150+ yds for Bama to have a chance, because Robinson will not run on UGA like he did today.

Bama couldn't cover Brock Bowers last time (10 for 135), good luck this time. I got UGA sadly, Kirby finally bought his way to a ship.
Kirby learned from Saban on how to buy championships

If Uno not playing UGA ain’t losing to Bama!! **** Is about to get Reaalll interesting at the top of the sport. Just think, This is Kirby first gig..we see how he recruits…if he wins it this year hed be about a decade younger than What Saban what when he arrived at Bama..and if you think UGA and the state of Georgia was all in before on football..once they get a Taste of this..especially playing this style, a style I thought wouldn’t win anymore..**** about to really be on auto pilot..they have Malik rosier at QB

To those that think Saban will beat Kirby again...idk about this one. Losing Metchie was monumental, their WR corp was absolutely shut down for the most part today. I wholeheartedly believe Jameson Williams will have to put up 150+ yds for Bama to have a chance, because Robinson will not run on UGA like he did today.

Bama couldn't cover Brock Bowers last time (10 for 135), good luck this time. I got UGA sadly, Kirby finally bought his way to a ship.

Stetson Bennett still playing?

Advertisement
Stetson Bennett still playing?
Yeah i know i know, but did you see Bama's oline try to pass protect today? Straight garbage; now that Young lost his most important safety valve, it's much easier to scheme on 1 WR. Bama will need to score 30+ again, and I don't see it happening the way UGA is playing right now.

Semantics. Total Defense, although not a perfect reflection on a Defense entirely, still is usually accurate or in the ball park of identifying whether a Defense is great, good, bad or a Díaz Defense.

There are a number of better metrics for judging a defense.

This guy explains it well

"STOP REFERRING TO A TEAM’S TOTAL YARDAGE RANKING TO SHOW HOW GOOD THEY ARE!"

This is a good one since it doesn't include garbage time stats

Somewhat surprising is that Oregons D wasn't much better than Miami's.

Advertisement
There are a number of better metrics for judging a defense.

This guy explains it well

"STOP REFERRING TO A TEAM’S TOTAL YARDAGE RANKING TO SHOW HOW GOOD THEY ARE!"

This is a good one since it doesn't include garbage time stats

Somewhat surprising is that Oregons D wasn't much better than Miami's.
@Cryptical Envelopment

Individual college football games are amazing. The college football season though sucks because I’m so sick of it being an Alabama and sometimes Georgia and Clemson world. It’s the same **** every year.
LSU went 15-0 with arguably the best offense in College Football history two years ago.

No reason any school in a talent-rich state — including UM —can't be in the hunt for a title if it's willing to do what it takes to win

The Simpsons GIF

Advertisement
James Cook gonna be workin' out in the NFL and there'll be cats here still saying he ain't worth a **** 😏

Yeah i know i know, but did you see Bama's oline try to pass protect today? Straight garbage; now that Young lost his most important safety valve, it's much easier to scheme on 1 WR. Bama will need to score 30+ again, and I don't see it happening the way UGA is playing right now.

I hear you, and yes Bama's front struggled today....but they struggled against Auburn, and LSU too ane then looked like the best OL in CFB in the SECCCG lol. They play up/down to their opponent sometimes and UGA will be no different. They breezed by Cincy today and went through the motions for the most part. Their OL will look all world against UGA because they will spread them out and speed it up and tire them out just like they did on 12/4. Robinson will also be 2x as healthy as he was on 12/4. I have absolutely zero faith in Bennett doing enough to beat Nick Saban in a national championship game, lol.

Gotta give these two SEC teams credit. They are built different. They are physical mismatches in the games. Cincy knew after the first possession it was going to be a long day.
And the supposed strength of Michigan is their OL and they are being dominated there. This game won’t be within three scores by the looks of things so far.
These teams are just loaded with top flight talent that gets coached up.
This is what HC Super Mario will try to build.

He knows the key is not beating them on the field, but in living rooms and high school hallways.

Advertisement
Back