MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Can you imagine being one those guys saying Michigan was gonna win this game and then the championship a week later?

WTF was they thinking?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Was a whole bunch of America tbh..I’ll be honest tho..I didn’t expect UGA to do THIS. Thought they’d win by 2 possessions..but they just punkin UofM

Advertisement
Was a whole bunch of America tbh..I’ll be honest tho..I didn’t expect UGA to do THIS. Thought they’d win by 2 possessions..but they just punkin UofM
Straight wishful thinking, tho.

UGA got a gear Michigan can't come close to matching.

To those that think Saban will beat Kirby again...idk about this one. Losing Metchie was monumental, their WR corp was absolutely shut down for the most part today. I wholeheartedly believe Jameson Williams will have to put up 150+ yds for Bama to have a chance, because Robinson will not run on UGA like he did today.

Bama couldn't cover Brock Bowers last time (10 for 135), good luck this time. I got UGA sadly, Kirby finally bought his way to a ship.

Advertisement
If anything stands out this season, it's how unbelievably soft Ohio State was getting carved up by both and Oregon and Michigan.

Wouldn't be surprised if Utah punches the Buckeyes in the mouth tomorrow in Pasadena.
I agree. That team has as many NFL players on its roster as UGA and Bama. Day gets a pass for reasons I don’t understand.

To those that think Saban will beat Kirby again...idk about this one. Losing Metchie was monumental, their WR corp was absolutely shut down for the most part today. I wholeheartedly believe Jameson Williams will have to put up 150+ yds for Bama to have a chance, because Robinson will not run on UGA like he did today.

Bama couldn't cover Brock Bowers last time (10 for 135), good luck this time. I got UGA sadly, Kirby finally bought his way to a ship.
Think UGA getting it this time with any kind of game from the midget QB

Advertisement

I think they decided to just destroy Cincinnati on the ground. They couldn't do that against UGA, but they gashed them through the air. I don't know if they can do that without Metchie, but Jacoby gives them another option besides Williams. The defense's weak spot are the DB's. No depth right somehow.

Advertisement
Straight wishful thinking, tho.

UGA got a gear Michigan can't come close to matching.
Lol fr..bruh the cincy vs Bama pregame KILLED ME😂..they did all they could as analysts to try and pump up Cincy chances befor the game..then that lightskin baby face warrior took the field..and the **** was smiling between snaps..first play..4 looks like Joe mixon out there😂. The physicality and Speed is on another level

Harbaugh needs a REAL QB. The slipper has come off of dude.
Very unlikely Mich wins a game against a top-flight team from the South without an elite difference-maker at QB.

Ohio State is the only program outside the Sun Belt with a roster that can match-up with a powerhouse from this part of the country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back