MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Advertisement
Notice how I never wrote that. You are saying, a 17 point loss is okay but a 21 point loss is awful and should make you ineligible for the playoffs. Four points. Four.

You are more stupid than I thought but oh well...

Sooooo let me see if I have OGH’s logic right .

Cincy shouldn’t have been in the game cause they lost to BAMA by 21…so I got this right so far?

Sooooo if Michigan which is getting manhandled by the team that LOST to the team Cincy lost to by 17 continues on this trend then and loses by 17 or more Michigan shouldn’t have any business in the CFP either which because they were the best of the B1G should eliminate the B1G from having any business in the CFP?

Do I have this right?

Advertisement
Sooooo let me see if I have OGH’s logic right .

Cincy shouldn’t have been in the game cause they lost to BAMA by 21…so I got this right so far?

Sooooo if Michigan which is getting manhandled by the team that LOST to the team Cincy lost to by 17 continues on this trend then and loses by 17 or more Michigan shouldn’t have any business in the CFP either which because they were the best of the B1G should eliminate the B1G from having any business in the CFP?

Do I have this right?
Exactly. Thank you.

Advertisement
Michigan is the kid who sees a person climb a tree by using a ladder but decides to actually use the tree as a way of getting to the top.

Bama spreaded UGA out and attacked the edges of UGA's defense and ran uptempo to prevent substitutions and wear big Jordan Davis out after a quarter. Once Davis was showing signs of fatigue they ran at him. Michigan is doing the opposite by trying to play in a phonebooth against UGA and playing at a slow pace.

Hard head makes for a soft ***, or a blowout in this case. Smh
Exactly. Nobody can just line up and run the ball right at Georgia. You have to spread them out and make them defend downfield. Michigan is tailor made for their defense.

LOL, these Hungry Dawgs feastin' tonite.

I really don't get why y'all don't want Bama-UGA in the title game.

If we ain't playing, let's let the two baddest teams go at it*

* - unless it's UF or FSU

Advertisement
LOL, these Hungry Dawgs feastin' tonite.

I really don't get why y'all don't want Bama-UGA in the title game.

If we ain't playing, let's let the two baddest teams go at it*

* - unless it's UF or FSU
They should play a best of 5 series every year. That would be even better for football.

Advertisement
Back