MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
I’m not talking about from a talent or recruiting perspective...

I just mean College football needs to not have Bama & UGA in the National championship every **** year.

The best thing for college football is to have a new National champion nearly every year, having it just be the same 2 teams is bad for the sport. Parity is the best thing for the CFP going forward.
This 100% and I think Michigan would have matched up really well with Bama in the title game, but yet again they rewarded the sec by having the match-ups like they did

So who would hit the AT&T chick?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Mike Denbrock is a ****** bum smh...

Nothing makes me angrier than a scary *** OC, I hate bland *** play callers lol.
Bama was primed to get Shredded in the passing game. I also don't think Ridder was the qb to do it. He looked pretty shook. MOST coaches in college football plays scared of Saban. Scared of the blowout and never attack Bama

LMAO!! You are the one that thinks a G5 team getting beaten down by 21 points in the biggest game of their lives was close. Clearly you don't know schit about football or much of anything.
Um, I know reading comprehension is very hard, so I am giving you the time to scroll back and read what I said.

Spoiler: The word "close" was never written.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama was primed to get Shredded in the passing game. I also don't think Ridder was the qb to do it. He looked pretty shook. MOST coaches in college football plays scared of Saban. Scared of the blowout and never attack Bama
Might be because Saban coaches the most disguised defense in college football.

But yeah, just attack 'em.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back