MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Tell me you never watched the game without telling me you never watched the game. Outclassed? Lol, thats why it was 17-6 at the end of the 3rd quarter with Cinci having the ball at midfield. "Outclassed" 😂

Also, a 17 point loss on an even talent level is okay but a 21 point loss on an uneven talent level is the worst thing ever? There have been far worse losses in these playoffs and now a G5 team shouldnt participate?

Again, you dont make any sense whatsoever.
I was literally in here posting about the game. DId you watch the game? They could barely move the ball on Bama. The QB could barely get the ball over the LOS. He was used to going against midget defensive lineman all season in the AAC.

Advertisement
So who would hit the AT&T chick?
Negative. That's haunted *****, bro.

Scooby Doo Halloween GIF by Boomerang Official

Advertisement
I was literally in here posting about the game. DId you watch the game? They could barely move the ball on Bama. The QB could barely get the ball over the LOS. He was used to going against midget defensive lineman all season in the AAC.
The score was 17-6 at the end of the third quarter. That is literally not being outclassed lol

We get it, you dont know ****. I am going to end this because I am not wasting my time with stupidity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The score was 17-6 at the end of the third quarter. That is literally not being outclassed lol

We get it, you dont know ****. I am going to end this because I am not wasting my time with stupidity.
LMAO!! You are the one that thinks a G5 team getting beaten down by 21 points in the biggest game of their lives was close. Clearly you don't know schit about football or much of anything.

I’m not talking about from a talent or recruiting perspective...

I just mean College football needs to not have Bama & UGA in the National championship every **** year.

The best thing for college football is to have a new National champion nearly every year, having it just be the same 2 teams is bad for the sport. Parity is the best thing for the CFP going forward.
That was main reason I felt they should have played in semifinal.. No one wants to see them play again in final game.. smh

Advertisement
Back