MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unlike Michigan, we don't have lack "proximity to talent" that makes it tough to get to the top of the mountain.

Truly believe MC can recruit to the same level as Bama and UGA.

Just got to coach them up when they get here
He did it at Oregon. Last class was 83% blue chip with 19 four stars. If he can do it there he can do it here

Unlike Michigan, we don't have lack "proximity to talent" that makes it tough to get to the top of the mountain.

Truly believe MC can recruit to the same level as Bama and UGA.

Just got to coach them up when they get here
I’m not talking about from a talent or recruiting perspective...

I just mean College football needs to not have Bama & UGA in the National championship every **** year.

The best thing for college football is to have a new National champion nearly every year, having it just be the same 2 teams is bad for the sport. Parity is the best thing for the CFP going forward.

My point is a school that plays a joke of a schedule should not be allowed into the playoffs. Them getting blown out by Bama in the playoff is proof of that. How much simpler do you want me to break it down for you?
Um, Cincinnati beat two top 20 teams in the country in Notre Dame and Houston.

And, again, Georgia lost by 17 not too long ago against Bama. They are ranked third.

Your point makes no sense whatsoever. There were no teams better than Cinci for the 4th seed.

Outside of the fact that Cinci made this a very competitive game for the vast majority of the time until Bama outtalented them eventually. But oh well...

Advertisement
Watching Michigan move the ball on this first drive reminds of a hidden truth in the SEC and this part of the country: Most teams are mediocre to bad on the OL.

Ends up making a defense like UGA's look better than it really is

Advertisement
Um, Cincinnati beat two top 20 teams in the country in Notre Dame and Houston.

And, again, Georgia lost by 17 not too long ago against Bama. They are ranked third.

Your point makes no sense whatsoever. There were no teams better than Cinci for the 4th seed.

Outside of the fact that Cinci made this a very competitive game for the vast majority of the time until Bama outtalented them eventually. But oh well...
Ah yes I forgot that 17 was bigger than 21. Cinci hasn't played anyone all year. Notre Dame is another overated af team because they even play in a conf. And Houston is also a G5 team. A power 5 team should have got the 4th spot. Cinci did not make it competitive. They were outclassed the entire game.

Well, I gave u stats to verify the indication, dammit. Lol
Well, I'd rather just use the advanced metrics at hand and not waste my time trying to verify the indication.

Or, in Benders words:

Tumblr_l_403168241288860.gif

Attachments

• Tumblr_l_403298198629614.gif
    Tumblr_l_403298198629614.gif
    959.7 KB · Views: 0
Ah yes I forgot that 17 was bigger than 21. Cinci hasn't played anyone all year. Notre Dame is another overated af team because they even play in a conf. And Houston is also a G5 team. A power 5 team should have got the 4th spot. Cinci did not make it competitive. They were outclassed the entire game.
Tell me you never watched the game without telling me you never watched the game. Outclassed? Lol, thats why it was 17-6 at the end of the 3rd quarter with Cinci having the ball at midfield. "Outclassed" 😂

Also, a 17 point loss on an even talent level is okay but a 21 point loss on an uneven talent level is the worst thing ever? There have been far worse losses in these playoffs and now a G5 team shouldnt participate?

Again, you dont make any sense whatsoever.

Advertisement
I’m not talking about from a talent or recruiting perspective...

I just mean College football needs to not have Bama & UGA in the National championship every **** year.

The best thing for college football is to have a new National champion nearly every year, having it just be the same 2 teams is bad for the sport. Parity is the best thing for the CFP going forward.
I hear ya and agree

Clemson made it 4 times in 5 seasons from 2015-19.

Fortunately, we're among the dozen or so teams capable of recruiting at the necessary level.

Exciting to think about what we might do wit MC bringing in the talent

Advertisement
Back