MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cincinnati’s defensive game plan was enough to keep this game respectable for a bit. Drop 7 or 8 every down and dare Alabama to throw the ball. Make them have to run it over and over and try to bow up in the red zone.

It wasn’t a great game but honestly, whatever P5 you want to sub for Cincy is getting stomped by Bama regardless so I’m not mad about including them. Bama’s talent gap over everyone besides Georgia is blatant.

Is Bama like even money to win the title at the beginning of the season every season? No way bookies even touch +300 with them.

Advertisement
Its not. Its not even good. This isnt about semantics. Its about accuracy.

Total Def “can” be misleading, but these teams rank pretty high in most defensive stats.

Rushing:
UGA - #3
Bama - #4
Michigan - #21
Cincy - #44

Passing:
Cincy - #2
UGA - #3
Michigan - #21
Bama - #62 (anomaly)

TFL:
Bama - #3
Cincy - #11
UGA - #44
Michigan - #82 (anomaly)

Scoring Def:
UGA - #1
Cincy - #4
Michigan - #4
Bama - #18

Sacks:
Bama - #3
UGA - #14
Cincy - #28
Michigan - #44

So by all accounts, these 4 represent pretty phenomenal defenses across the board. So yeah, Total D may not be perfect, but it’s a good indication.

The Problem isn't Cincy the team.... its the Path they took to get there.

The amount of big games there have to perform vs someone in a P5 ( i know pac 12 is bad) is far less. Their path is much easier and cannot compare to a P5 team.

Hence why I thought OSU or Baylor were more deserving ... **** we know what OSU would've done to Cincy...

The problem is the way teams are selected. Expansion needs to happen period.

JC

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't figure out if your Brian Piccolo, tony perps or Jaeger. Those are the only three porsters that are dumb enough to actually believe the schit you porst.
For most people, when they struggle responding to a post, they just make it personal. Thank you for Exhibit A.

Advertisement
Back