MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Gotta disagree, they played them better than ND or most of the teams below them would. The offense was pretty pathetic though.

But this is the best G5 team in years imo, most won't have a strong enough of a resume to get into the playoff anyway so it shouldn't be an issue.
Absolutely. The G5 criticism is garbage. We see very few close games in the playoffs. Yet people around here want to see a 12- or 16-team playoff.

Terrible game, I just think it was a bad year for good football teams and this is what we get. Ohio State would have given Bama a better game.

As much as I wanted cinci to win. I am glad this will shut up the G5 guys wanting to get into the playoffs for the near future. I doubt the committee puts one of them in again any time soon.
Cincinnati just played their butt off against Alabama and played a very respectful game only for people to go out and say "G5 teams shouldnt participate in these games".

Makes sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Franco is right what 6 to 8 teams are worthy if this is what we get with 4. But like I said football has been weak this year on all levels

Advertisement
Advertisement
bama.png

Advertisement
Back