MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
As much as I wanted cinci to win. I am glad this will shut up the G5 guys wanting to get into the playoffs for the near future. I doubt the committee puts one of them in again any time soon.
Gotta disagree, they played them better than ND or most of the teams below them would. The offense was pretty pathetic though.

But this is the best G5 team in years imo, most won't have a strong enough of a resume to get into the playoff anyway so it shouldn't be an issue.

Bro, pls step away & check w/ other fan bases. We have made excuses to exonerate the b.s we’ve seen. OF COURSE DEFENSE STILL MATTERS. Lol.

CFP Partipants:

Bama - 9th in Total Def
Michigan - 12th in Total Def
UGA - 2nd in Total Def
Cincy - 8th in Total Def

Yeah, Def still matters.
will smith no GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
dont use total...

you know what, forget it
Semantics. Total Defense, although not a perfect reflection on a Defense entirely, still is usually accurate or in the ball park of identifying whether a Defense is great, good, bad or a Díaz Defense.

As much as I wanted cinci to win. I am glad this will shut up the G5 guys wanting to get into the playoffs for the near future. I doubt the committee puts one of them in again any time soon.
They basically have to do this every 4 years or so to remind everyone with short memories what would happen. Also why I'm not really for expanding the playoffs. I do think 6 teams may be the magic number though because it gives you P5 champs plus an at large which 'can' be a g5 team.

Advertisement
I don’t think I ever told you before I was a fat guy I boxed for many years in Miami trying to learn how to take care of the bullies. Did real well at that in High School , never had a problem after they found out I could box and stayed away from me. Until someone better at me with a jab and a right hook got me even with head gear on in the temple and knocked me out with a concussion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back