MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
My sensei was Bart Vale. In the 80s, he had a small studio named Tiger and dragon. Right here on 8th street in Miami. Pretty cool and lucky to have the dude who invented shoot fighting just randomly teaching young kids. I’m grateful. I think every kid should get exposure to martial arts.
Yup I know who he is. Very famous in the shootfighting world for inventing the term. I believe he was part of the Ken Parker lineange if I am not mistake. I agree though. MAs for me was one of the best things I had ever done. Great for cardio , toughness, and work ethic. Plus it makes you a much more formidable opponent in the street if needed. Less people would get into fights too if they realized how big an advantage MAs give you. They would realize they shouldn't underestimate anyone.

Why? Cincy isn't getting embarrassed. Defense has played pretty good. Got no help from the offense
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
I seen someone say LSU might hire him as their OC lol kelly is trying hard to fail
He was Kelly’s guy, he’s coached with Kelly since way back at their Grand Valley St days & he was with him at Notre Dame, too. I posted it already a few pages back, but he was with Kelly when ND got smacked in the National title game vs Bama back in 2012.

He’s the quintessential bland vanilla play caller with a meager offense that designed to protect the defense.

But once your Defense can’t carry all the weight & the O has to make big splash plays in order to win the game they can’t function because they’re not built to do anything other than plod up the field dinking & dunking & kill the clock.

That’s why the OC is such an important part of today’s game, if you don’t have a guy who understands how to put pressure on opposing defenses you’ll be playing with one hand behind your back whenever you meet any teams with equal level or better talent.

Last edited:
I'm amazed at how many people get into public fights without knowing how to fight at all. Some of these folks never had to throw a punch before? I don't get it.

most people just need to try and do one round on the heavy bag, and they'll get a dose of reality -- without ever taking a punch

Now that it's a blowout, what y'all drinking for this doubleheader tonite?

Got me some Monkey 47 dry gin with grapefruit juice

Advertisement
K9 cause you are the King of boxing , so I expect you know most people just flare away until the smart dude gives someone a shot to his midsection takes his breath away then gives him a upper cut to the jaw. All over….

Advertisement
As much as I wanted cinci to win. I am glad this will shut up the G5 guys wanting to get into the playoffs for the near future. I doubt the committee puts one of them in again any time soon.
Hmmm. I don't know man. Cincy deserved their shot and if a G5 smokes everyone on their schedule and in their CCG, they deserve their shot too, imo.

Bama has the best players and vastly superior coaching. That is a tough combo to beat. The fact that they can keep bringing in these O cords and they don't miss a beat..... I would have loved to see Enos run that offence

Advertisement
K9 cause you are the King of boxing , so I expect you know most people just flare away until the smart dude gives someone a shot to his midsection takes his breath away then gives him a upper cut to the jaw. All over….
honestly if you just master the jab, and hit a guy right in the nose, you will sober up guys real quick. People dont understand how dangerous a trained guy is (and Im not even talking about pros). Also, how well conditioned combat athletes are compared to the average civilian.

Most folks dont even know how to ball up their first correctly, and how to turn over and lock out their punches.

Advertisement
Back