MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Definitely not. Any little pressure buddy folds up. He also has the worst foot work of any qb I’ve seen this year. Get him uncomfortable in the pocket and he just throws up some of the most errant passes
I dont think he knows how to play in the pocket.

This has got to be the worst college football season in a long time

Advertisement
Definitely not. Any little pressure buddy folds up. He also has the worst foot work of any qb I’ve seen this year. Get him uncomfortable in the pocket and he just throws up some of the most errant passes. Kenny Pickett and Van Dyke are leaps and bounds better. They perform at his level and better with a lesser talented offensive lines and slightly lesser receivers
Good joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont think he knows how to play in the pocket.

This has got to be the worst college football season in a long time
Some people 100% need to be given a banner that states "I dont know what I am looking at".

Advertisement
Yup tucking your chin is not intuitive. So most people don't do it. Even in boxing its common to have people train with a ball under their chin to get them used to keeping their chin tucked. Did you do Ed parker style?

You are 100% right. Angelo Dundee used to say if you weigh 170 lbs(or somewhere around there I forget) you can KO anybody. But ya, you get someone on the button, its over. Especially if they are untrained. most people even blacking out for a qaurter of a second will put them on the ground. They don't have the wherewithal to stop themselves from falling when they wake back up.
My sensei was Bart Vale. In the 80s, he had a small studio named Tiger and dragon. Right here on 8th street in Miami. Pretty cool and lucky to have the dude who invented shoot fighting just randomly teaching young kids. I’m grateful. I think every kid should get exposure to martial arts.

Advertisement
As much as I wanted cinci to win. I am glad this will shut up the G5 guys wanting to get into the playoffs for the near future. I doubt the committee puts one of them in again any time soon.

If Bama had a Derrick Henry/Najee Harris type at RB, they'd be about as good as last year.

Big boy is a steady workhorse

They went PA on goal to go and then again on 4th down with their season on the line, against an elite d line and the best pass rusher in the country lmaoooo

Advertisement
Back