MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Advertisement
Nah Cincy is legit. They have a better secondary than UGA, and Metchie is out. They also have a better QB than UGA.

Remember Alabama has been in dogfights all year, and was underdog for first time in long time vs. UGA, they used that as big motivation.

I think Cincy can win. If that sorry a** Texas A&M team can beat Alabama Cincy has a good shot.

Nah Cincy is legit. They have a better secondary than UGA, and Metchie is out. They also have a better QB than UGA.

Remember Alabama has been in dogfights all year, and was underdog for first time in long time vs. UGA, they used that as big motivation.

I think Cincy can win. If that sorry a** Texas A&M team can beat Alabama Cincy has a good shot.
Alabama have had a month to prepare with their phalanx of analysts. I think this is going to be ugly.

Advertisement
Yeah mane, Still ain’t figured out how we lost that game to MSU?…. Well other than having Manny D’*** on the sideline.
It was 17-14 after 3 quarters against MSU. Just fell apart in the 4th quarter.

RG3 and his mate jokin' about turducken.

Rando' sideline reporter saving the segment "I think John Madden taught football to more human beings than anyone else - the language, the plays etc".

RG3 is soooooooooooooooooo bad.

North Carolina is pure garbage.

No excuse to not beat this team next season.

I don’t know why I hate them so much I just do. Maybe it’s the upside down U stuff or just a combination of everything. I’d like to turn their intestines inside out. We play them at home after FSU, I want homicides in both those games.

Advertisement
We had 4 turnovers vs. Michigan state including King getting hurt. Mallory dropped that TD too.
Our own player stopped Rambo from catching the hail mary before half also.. No one can tell me otherwise.. Rambo was in the zone that half, he woulda caught it, lol..

Alabama have had a month to prepare with their phalanx of analysts. I think this is going to be ugly.
I can go off the last 2 times Cincy played big time programs, they went into Notre Dame where ND hasn't lost much in past several years and dominated ND. Physically beat ND.

They just played UGA in NY6 bowl last year it came down to the wire. Cincy has real talent.

Their RB is an Alabama transfer.

Their CB Gardner maybe best CB in America.

Advertisement
This is like listening two two drunk idiots in your living room.

How do ESPN execs listen to this and think it's ok? How did they get past the test screening?!?!

I can go off the last 2 times Cincy played big time programs, they went into Notre Dame where ND hasn't lost much in past several years and dominated ND. Physically beat ND.

They just played UGA in NY6 bowl last year it came down to the wire. Cincy has real talent.

Their RB is an Alabama transfer.

Their CB Gardner maybe best CB in America.
I just don’t see them stopping Alabama. They’re not Notre Dame or Georgia with very one dimensional, run first offenses. They’ve never played against a quarterback like that.

I mean, I want Cincinnati to win but I’m just being realistic

Advertisement
I want this so bad!

Kirby can recruit with the best of them as long as the boosters keep providing the juice, so he has talent that equals Bammer.

Georgia should win by at least two scores vs UMi, but then again, as an overall coach he’s not exactly elite. Great on defense, but as an overall coach I’m not seeing it. If they don’t win the championship this year, the seeds of doubt will start to lightly germinate. This may be his best shot in a while. Bammer is beatable.

Advertisement
Back