CB Noah Biglow (Armwood)
DE Emmanuel Belgrave (Southridge)
RB Daniel Carter (STA)
DE Sam Williams (Calvary Christian)
LB Aydin Henningham (Deerfield Beach)
Mich St have NO chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
RG3 as an announcer is growing on me. He's not as terrible as when i first heard him and has actually gotten a little better each time I've heard him.

Advertisement
Pitt is so bad bruh how they repping the ACC? I just hope the giants dont draft Picket hes garbage he stares down his wrs and will struggle in the NFL IMO
Nah Pitt isn't that bad. They have a talented group of RB's, WR's, and always a good DL.

They put up almost 500 Hundie yards on Clemson's defense, beat Tennessee in Neyland, and blasted a 10 win WF team in ACC Title game. Their issue is they have letdowns against teams sometimes like WMich and us. We caught them after their big win against Clemson.

Advertisement
RG3 is terrible. But I think he knows he's cheesy and just goes with it, which I can respect. But I don't like it.

Advertisement
Still shaking my head at that call in the UT - Purdue game. Not only did they not overturn the call on the field, they confirmed it. What could they have possibly seen that the rest of us didn’t?
Tough call. His forward progress was stopped and then he reached the ball out over the plane. I still don’t know about that one. I’m just glad I’m not a Tennessee fan. Lol.

Pitt is always solid in the front 7. This is a good matchup for them. Michigan State’s quarterback is going to have to complete some passes downfield.

Advertisement
Back