MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

That TD by Faalele was awesome. He went to IMG. They said the gophers have a bigger OL than the Vikings. Will likely have 4 OL drafted this year.

Advertisement
That TD by Faalele was awesome. He went to IMG. They said the gophers have a bigger OL than the Vikings. Will likely have 4 OL drafted this year.
I missed it. Was it a fake type play? I know the extra point was a fake kick.

Today's Lineup:

Wednesday, Dec 29, 2021
BowlLocationTime (ET) / TVTickets
Wasabi Fenway Bowl
SMU vs. Virginia
Fenway Park
Boston, MA
Canceled
New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Maryland vs. Virginia Tech
Yankee Stadium
Bronx, NY
2:15pm ET
ESPN
Buy Tickets
Cheez-It Bowl
19 Clemson vs. Iowa State
Camping World Stadium
Orlando, FL
5:45pm ET
ESPN
Buy Tickets
Valero Alamo Bowl
14 Oregon vs. 16 Oklahoma
Alamodome
San Antonio, TX
9:15pm ET
ESPN
Buy Tickets

Advertisement
ESPN interviewing Brent Pry during the MD VT game. Asked Pry what his staple would be. He talks about building a tough blue collar defense. Literally during this response MD throws a 70 yard TD pass.

Amazing. Gotta love the timing.

Man, we need to pulverize these Coastal teams next year. Zero excuse that we've won our division only once.

Strange how all these trash bowls are getting canceled, but you know **** good and well the big bowl games will all be played. A virus so devastating, it only effects the low teir bowl games. Alabama will offer up the 5th string punter as their wuhan offering, Georgia a water boy and the back up mascot, Cincinnati will have a analyst's assistant pop positive, and Michigan will have to leave a ball boy at home. You know, just so no one gets suspicious and to show they too get effected.
SEC teams don't care about the health of its players. The entire UGA defensive line could come down with covid and Smart will have them hooked up to ventilators while running blitzes.

Advertisement
Clemson is down 28 guys who were on their roster at the beginning of the season. Combination of Covid - transfers - or just gone. The starting center is not playing due to "violation of team rules".

Advertisement
Clemson is down 28 guys who were on their roster at the beginning of the season. Combination of Covid - transfers - or just gone. The starting center is not playing due to "violation of team rules".
I am Jealous of Clemson but harbor no grudge. We need them to be good in my opinion. Let’s see a good game but have them win.

Advertisement
Also you have to hand it to the Clemson following. They would travel to the game if it were played in the Everglades. We need that in the ACC.

I am Jealous of Clemson but harbor no grudge. We need them to be good in my opinion. Let’s see a good game but have them win.
Nah, I want Clemson to lose. I don't want them to have any momentum towards 2022.

Also, I grew up 30 miles from Ames, Iowa. Gotta root for the home team.

Advertisement
Back