MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Like I said it doesn’t really matter. Especially since @Cribby and I were talking and Mario wants to run the Tony Sparano offense. It’ll eat up a lot of clock so our defense won’t be needed the same way. Plus, when James Coley is calling the plays, if it’s snowing, we’ll just hand the ball off into the rugby scrum. No need for Knighton or Brashard to make throws on 3rd downs. It’ll be on Thad.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
This is the most biased announcing Ive ever seen that did not involve notre dame. Are these guys the Auburn radio crew filling in because the ESPN crew got the Rona flu? WTH?

Advertisement
I like Dana Holgerson. I dont know anything about him personally but his on-air persona gives off a vibe that he'd be a cool guy to hang with.

(I know that all high level coaches are dique-hedz, but still...)

I like Dana Holgerson. I dont know anything about him personally but his on-air persona gives off a vibe that he'd be a cool guy to hang with.

I can see myself on the flats skiff casting at redfish and sucking down cold ones with Dana...

Advertisement

He had a bad meltdown in a bowl game on tv against us a few years back when Mike Harley was a recruit. Completely unhinged. Now he looks pretty normal.

Advertisement
He had a bad meltdown in a bowl game on tv against us a few years back when Mike Harley was a recruit. Completely unhinged. Now he looks pretty normal.

I remember that. He was sort of on the hot seat at WVA (which I thought was ridiculous because who the **** is WVA gonna get better than him) and I have to say that the Canes got a handful of calls in that game. I dont ever remember the Canes getting calls like that in any game, much less a bowl.

At the time I hated him because of the situation. Now the meltdown part is right up my alley...😜

Advertisement
I remember that. He was sort of on the hot seat at WVA (which I thought was ridiculous because who the **** is WVA gonna get better than him) and I have to say that the Canes got a handful of calls in that game. I dont ever remember the Canes getting calls like that in any game, much less a bowl.
They recruited well there. I believe they had Ja’Juan Seider on Harley.

Advertisement
Back