MEGA Bowl Games Mega Thread: Baga vs. Byzantine Baga

Who calls plays for ULL? They’ve been awful tonight.
Michael Desormeaux, he’s a former ULL QB & has been Napier’s Co-OC & TE’s coach for the last 3 years & he just got the HC job as the successor to Napier.

Advertisement
They scored 36 points & put up 498 yards of total offense...

What was so bad about it?
First two drives and the fourth quarter. The rest of the game was a disaster. Redzone was a mess. Went 0-10 or 11 on 3rd down in the middle of the game. I don’t think they converted a single one in the 2nd or 3rd.

About 200 yards in the fourth. And almost 150 in the first.

First two drives and the fourth quarter. The rest of the game was a disaster. Redzone was a mess. Went 0-10 or 11 on 3rd down in the middle of the game. I don’t think they converted a single one in the 2nd or 3rd.

About 200 yards in the fourth. And almost 150 in the first.
It’s a 4 quarter football game, the yards in each quarter count the same as the others lol.

Yards aren’t invalidated because they didn’t happen in the first half.

Advertisement
I know but he was lost for at least half the game. That’s my point. Very Coley esque.
That’s true, they had a lot of dry spots in the game.

And yes, it was Desormeaux’s first time ever calling a game, he had never been an OC before, but he’s been learning under the tutelage of Napier for the last 4 years.

Not sure I’m likening a bowl games mega thread for game time discussion. I like individual threads for that as it’s easier to pick and choose what’s going on when scanning the board. Am I just drunk or is this a real thing?
You stopped drinking???

Quitter.

hahahah😂😂😂😂😂

For some odd reason people are so thirsty to hate on Banda but Utah St just won the Mountain West Championship vs a heavily favored 11-1 San Diego St team & held them to just 13 points...

Then just beat Oregon St & held them to 13 points as well.
The thirst more than likely comes from Banda's association with Mandy. I think some Canes fans are suffering from Post Traumatic Mandy Syndrome. That lil ***** really ***ed up a bunch of hard core Canes fans. So when they hear anything about Banda, it automatically triggers their PTMS.
I suffer from PTMS at times. I consider myself in the recovery phase.

When I hear or see Manny's name or picture, I automatically think, Mandy, that SOB.

When I hear or see Banda's name I automatically think Bandy, that's Mandy's Fn bartender friend. *** him too! The struggle is real!!!

Advertisement
That’s true, they had a lot of dry spots in the game.

And yes, it was Desormeaux’s first time ever calling a game, he had never been an OC before, but he’s been learning under the tutelage of Napier for the last 4 years.
Gonna really see how good or bad, he is, when all that talent like Lewis leaves.

Advertisement
Florida players on each team:

Tulsa
RB Steven Anderson (Suwannee)
DT Samari Allen (Escambia)
WR Kemani Brown (MNW)

Old Dominion
LB Ryan Henry (Southridge)
QB Hayden Wolff (Venice)
S Justin Richardson (Chaminade Madonna)
CB Roger Cray (Columbia)
DE Estefano Feliciano (Gaither)
K Nick Rice (Plant)
DT Tyre Bibby (American High)

Florida players on each team:

App State
WR Milan Tucker (Fort Myers High)
DT Demetrius Taylor (MNW)
CB Travis McNichols Jr. (MNW)
WR Christian Wells (University School)
WR Dashaun Davis (Deerfield Beach)
CB Mike Smith Jr. (First Coast)
RB Nate Noel (MNW)
LB Logan Doublin (Largo)
DE Hansky Paillant (McArthur)
LB Trevor Moffitt (South Sumter)
DT Chris Washington (Newberry)
OT Lyle Hiers (Lake Wales)
K Trey Schaneville (Viera)
OT Cole Essek (Tampa Catholic)
OG Cooper Hodges (Baker County)
WR Jaquan Lowman (Apopka)
TE August Drews (Sarasota)
DE Stephen Passeggiata (Wellington)
DT Jordon Earle (Forest Hill)

Western Kentucky
CB AJ Braithwaite (Miami Central)
RB Jakairi Moses (Dwyer)
LB Nicholas Days (North Miami)
CB Miguel Edwards (Deerfield Beach)
WR Daewood Davis (Deerfield Beach)
WR Rony Bourdeau (Chaminade Madonna)
LB Christian Gomez (Cypress Bay)
S BJ Wagner (Orlando Christian)
OG Cam Stage (Cardinal Gibbons)
DE Marcus Bragg (Miami Jackson)
TE Dane Saltarelli (Clearwater Catholic/IM

Advertisement
I’ve watched Dustin Crum since 2019 & every time I see him play I’m always impressed with his arm talent.

I respect the fact he stayed loyal to Kent St, but man I can’t help but think if he would’ve transferred to a P5 that he would’ve been a much bigger name is college football. Kid can sling the **** out of it.

I’ve watched Dustin Crum since 2019 & every time I see him play I’m always impressed with his arm talent.

I respect the fact he stayed loyal to Kent St, but man I can’t help but think if he would’ve transferred to a P5 that he would’ve been a much bigger name is college football. Kid can sling the **** out of it.

Sean Lewis will move up to P5 soon! The BG players I have met that know him, love him as a coach.

Advertisement
Back