Bowl game!!!

eric081695e

Recruit
So I just got engaged and I cancelled my ski trip as a surprise so we could spend the new year together and now I'm trying to get tickets to the bowl game any good spots to sit or buy from? Thanks for any help go canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
engaged at 21? great decision.

glee-quinn-holy-crap-are-you-pregnant.jpg

Congrats on the Engagement OP.

Either buy through the Miami Athletic dept. or better prices by buying from Florida Citrus Sports if your local to Orlando, FL. otherwise your normal ticket outlets.

Link to Florida Citrus Sports RAB ticket site
https://russellathleticbowl.com/tickets/

Florida-Citrus-Sports-Stadium-Map-FINAL_CWS.jpg

Attachments

• Florida-Citrus-Sports-Stadium-Map-FINAL_CWS.jpg
    Florida-Citrus-Sports-Stadium-Map-FINAL_CWS.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Advertisement
Also OP you can take her for a nice dinner at either Texas De Brazil or better yet the Capital Grille in Pointe Orlando then catch a show at the Orlando Improv. Either restaurant you may want to make reservations from now.

If you want a really special experience then try Vines Grille & wine Bar (it will be a little pricey but worth the experience). PS the crispy bacon is excellent, they even have at the bar like pretzels.

Links
Orlando - I-Drive | Locations | The Capital Grille Restaurant

Brazilian Steakhouse & Churrascaria Texas de Brazil

Orlando Improv - The premier comedy club

Vines Grille & Wine Bar | Orlando, Florida. Live jazz & private dining (407) 351 - 1227

Have a great time.

Go Canes

Last edited:
So I just got engaged and I cancelled my ski trip as a surprise so we could spend the new year together and now I'm trying to get tickets to the bowl game any good spots to sit or buy from? Thanks for any help go canes!

Since your a skier you may enjoy zip lining at Forever Florida in St. Cloud/Kissimmee (its 20 minutes outside of Orlando). It is an amazing time.

Link below
https://www.foreverflorida.com/

[video=youtube;WF6Z2Dize3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF6Z2Dize3E[/video]

[video=youtube;3gzjEITCzYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gzjEITCzYo[/video]

Advertisement
Also OP you can take her for a nice dinner at either Texas De Brazil or better yet the Capital Grille in Pointe Orlando then catch a show at the Orlando Improv. Either restaurant you may want to make reservations from now.

If you want a really special experience then try Vines Grille & wine Bar (it will be a little pricey but worth the experience). PS the crispy bacon is excellent, they even have at the bar like pretzels.

Links
Orlando - I-Drive | Locations | The Capital Grille Restaurant

Brazilian Steakhouse & Churrascaria Texas de Brazil

Orlando Improv - The premier comedy club

Vines Grille & Wine Bar | Orlando, Florida. Live jazz & private dining (407) 351 - 1227

Have a great time.

Go Canes

Paranos, I never mess with you. But **** dude you've gone full blown wedding planner in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Orlando so I am just sharing some local insight with the young man and fellow cane. Especially considering he cancelled his trip so he could attend the RAB.

Go canes

Advertisement
I live in Orlando so I am just sharing some local insight with the young man and fellow cane. Especially considering he cancelled his trip so he could attend the RAB.

Go canes

He cancelled the trip because he knocked the poor girl up and had to get hitched before she started showing.

Well if that is the case they better get in all the Hotel *** they can before the Bambino/a arrives and then his **** time window will close for a long time (yes that was a reference from the show life in Pieces)!

Go Canes

Go canes

I feel you homie! I was just blown away by all the links and videos! That was serious stuff!

Advertisement
Back