Bowl game hype VIDEO

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think I can speak for everyone though that Canefreak2001 was and will forever be the GOAT video maker

Advertisement
[MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION] why don't videos work on Tapatalk? Pictures don't load either.

[MENTION=1]Andrew[/MENTION] why don't videos work on Tapatalk? Pictures don't load either.
I was able to view the video fine through the app. But at times the pics do it a long time for it to load.

Video was pretty tight. Man i cringed at the highlights from the cincy game and noles game. **** wanna be coach

Advertisement
Hope we give Larry Scott the bowl win he deserves!

Larry Scott deserves?? How bout these kids deserve, with the most talented recruiting class we had with the 2012 kids finally winning something and going out on a positive. I want this bowl victory bad for the kids...kids that could've gone to any program but wanted to put their city back on the map just to be crushed by Golden and his minions.

I hate the Sun Bowl, but please believe I will be rooting for this squad like their playing in one of the Big 5 bowl games!

Advertisement
That didn't get me hyped at all. Same highlights in every other video we've seen this year. Been the same stuff over and over again

I was able to view the video fine through the app. But at times the pics do it a long time for it to load.

Video was pretty tight. Man i cringed at the highlights from the cincy game and noles game. **** wanna be coach

Won't play on my iPhone, or laptop.

Advertisement
Back