BOWL GAME GIFTSHAVE REALLY DECLINED

Advertisement
Advertisement
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY WE'RE YELLING!

Sincerest apologies to IJJB, who works in caps the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It's his true medium, a master.
Yeah that's my bad, we work in all caps forgot to turn them off

Advertisement
Quick Lane Bowl; Dec. 26, 8 p.m., ESPN (Detroit): Gift suite includes Best Buy gift card; JBL E55BT over-ear wireless headphones by Harman; Sticker Genius life-sized PhotoSlap decal for each participant of his likeness; hoodie; T-shirt; pom hat; backpack and tag; football; mini helmet

Advertisement
Quick Lane Bowl; Dec. 26, 8 p.m., ESPN (Detroit): Gift suite includes Best Buy gift card; JBL E55BT over-ear wireless headphones by Harman; Sticker Genius life-sized PhotoSlap decal for each participant of his likeness; hoodie; T-shirt; pom hat; backpack and tag; football; mini helmet

First time I read it, I thought it said **** hat. I was curious 🤔

Advertisement
Their gifts would be better if they beat FIU and Duke and GT...

Big on beanies, watches and books this year

They are legit bottom of the barrel timepieces, too. So bad.

Fossil watches? Nixon? Armani Exchange? Wenger? Michael Kors?

did they just pick this **** up from TJ Maxx or something? I wouldn't wear that nonsense. Its insulting as a GIFT. Who would give that garbage as an actual GIFT.

I saw some Bulova there, but surely its some cheap quartz nonsense and not some of their fun, historically significant watches.

If that is YOU this Christmas...buying some trash *** watches, return them. I'm not saying they got to give'em Pateks, AP, or even a Rolex...but these MF'rs couldn't get some of those fun affordable Tissot Quickster watches with the team color nato straps that NBA Teams promote? Something fun? Terrible. I wouldn't even load half of that **** in my bag for the flight home.

Advertisement
Back